EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1535

yes the yen and gold have helped the dollar rise I wonder if it will continue to rise in the short term

The euro/dollar pair traded at 1.3690 in the second half of the EBS session on Thursday compared to 1.3712 on Wednesday evening.

>In addition, short-term market participants are likely to return some of their funds by locking in profits ahead of the US GDP data to be released on Friday, Manimbo notes.

>"Investors may want to explore new data rather than continue trading on the same benchmarks," he says.

artikul:

Is that Jolly Roger?))

Good Morning All, the market is completely stopped This by no means means means that we have to open downwards We have to wait for the next step. The pivot check level is 1.3657 The maximum we can crawl up is 1.38. Good luck to all

strangerr:

It's already happened, it's just a matter of time, chatter and down.

100%, sorry I can't sell now MM does not give, but maybe at 1.40))))))))))))))

margaret:
Gold has fallen hard and the euro has followed

and so did oil.

ernst:

100%
I would sell now if I wasn't already sold. (in a triangle of two trends from the top daily to the bottom H4 - I don't know where it will break)

Opinion on the franc, and they are closely related to the eurik.....))))))), and we'll see there.

Tantrik:
I would sell now if I wasn't already sold. (in a triangle of two trends from the top daily to the bottom H4 - I don't know where it will break)

I wish I had more money))))))))) I would also sell, but I will sell if we are at 1.40, I'm keeping the move))))

Zet:

Opinion on the franc, and they are closely related to the eurik.....))))))), and we'll see there.

Watching the markups with great interest, as long as they are free))))) If it's no secret, how many years have you spent studying wave theory?