EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1533

FXlike:

and now everything goes according to plan? and when will it reach 1.43 for example?)

Sell, then you will reason))))

strangerr:

Sell, then you will talk))))

Yeah, I've got my naughty hands reaching out to sell )))))))))))

I have all the bai on profit at 1.3743. Now I'm going to be in standby mode. It's better to underpay than to rush and lose.

93408:

Yeah, I've got my naughty hands reaching out to sell )))))))))))

I have all the bai on profit at 1.3743. Now I will be in standby mode. It's better to under-earn than to rush and lose.

What's there to reach for, I started before lunch, it's a bit early, but that's OK.

FXlike:

and now everything goes according to plan as well? and when will it reach 1.43 for example)?

I do not understand a thing about these levels and targets )))) )))) So far my TS seems to be stubbornly showing a reversal pattern))) If something will change, then ))))

artikul:

I don't understand a thing about these levels and targets )))) So far my TS seems to be stubbornly showing a reversal pattern )))). If something changes, then I will start to worry)))).

So at least post a screenshot, otherwise you are explaining things with your fingers))))

strangerr:

So you at least show a screenshot, or explain the people with your fingers))))

The bottom turkey crossed the zero line in the bifurcation zone (blue rectangle) on the "rising" alligator (green sticks on the top turkey). Volumes soared to the ceiling. Then the price crosses the middle (white, horizontal) line from the top downwards as it should and then ... Some fucking speculation begins. ))) Actually the price should have gone crazy, but not so cynically ))))

Little by little, I ended up with $60 today.

here comes the long awaited fall starting to take shape????

who has an opinion ?

Gold has fallen hard and the euro has followed

THE_BIG:

here comes the long awaited fall starting to take shape????

Who has an opinion ?

1-я 1.35

2-я 1.2790

3-я 1.2160

I'm afraid to write the fourth)))