EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1531

VJRTUOS: "Here's a good opportunity to bang the baxofrank" Sold

yuripk:
VJRTUOS: "Here's a good opportunity to bang the baxofrank" Sold
And I bought)

chepikds:

Watched your forecast on this pair, 113.70 without much effort, and said at least flat, something wrong?

ZS, why are you silent on Skype?

why not?
I already sold .... You think you just broke through the level? By the way, just because we broke through it does not mean we will break it and fly away ... I made it clear that at least it will be flat ... so I do not think that the price will fly away.

VJRTUOS:
Here's a good opportunity to bang the baxofrank
Say, what's that indicator on the bottom of your "Bithedz"?

VJRTUOS:
Here's a good opportunity to bang the baxofrank

I would prefer to sell on targets

On EUR a similar picture only the level of 1.3780 was looming, maybe from there we will go down, but I am already in the sells from 1.3750

27 January. /Dow Jones/. UBS Bank maintained its three-month target rate for the euro/U.S. dollar pair at 1.25, even as sentiment in the eurozone rose. Expectations for a comprehensive solution to the debt problems and an early interest rate hike may have moderated. But UBS is on the lookout for indications of "game-changing" factors, which could mean that any new euro decline could be an opportunity to change its stance to "more upside". At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.3727.

The yen is about to start its hard moves ...the euro yen on the screens in order m15,n1,n4

Everything is going according to plan ))))

evbut:

I would prefer to sell on targets

thanks for the link, downloaded it. just can't find the prices as you do it, I'm kind of fucked up.