EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1526

Tantrik:

1.3680 - the channel will break up again yesterday's story. It looks like the yen intervention, the main thing is to stand in the right direction! (Japs will not give up until they catch up with their level - I think they want it to 84-85).
But oil, indices - is it all OK?

Tantrik:

1.3680 - the channel will break up again yesterday's story. It looks like the yen intervention - the main thing is to stand in the right direction! (Japs will not give up till they catch up with their level, I think they want it at 84-85).

Tantrik, what kind of intervention?

Look at the news, a downgrade in Japan has provoked a sharp drop in the yen and a shift of money into dollars (watch USDJPY)

The japanese are sUKa tricky :) I noticed the pound was slowing down when the eur went off, took a bit of a sit on the pound, multi-currency joint movement, seems to be the theme.

waitra:

Look at the news, the downgrade of Japan's credit rating triggered a sharp dump of the yen and a shift of money into dollars(see USDJPY)
This is a mess, narrow-minded people.

waitra:

Look at the news, the downgrade of Japan's credit rating triggered a massive dumping of the yen and a transfer of money into dollars (see USDJPY)
The intervention is a mass dumping (past the sewage treatment plant and the resulting fish kill)
The drawdown has closed already selling the pound and USD/JPY - the levels have worked out.

Ekonom:
Yeah:), check out european

And what to look at it now, I wrote at the beginning of the week that who wants to catch the euroyen and this screenshot was posted)))

It looks like a bullish stop.

solar:

Perhaps in this case there was influence. Or maybe it wasn't. It seems to me that if you follow the news - you can cite even more screenshots, with an illogical movement of currency.. (I'm not being arrogant or sarcastic).

1. The illogicality of currency movements is only from the position of the "observer", how he was able to perceive and assess the external and internal, expected factors influencing the behaviour of market participants.

2. This is a thread of communication between "small speculators", I think there are no other castes of market participants here. So why ridicule your fellow traders if you yourself are in the same "swamp" .......)))))))))) (just kidding)

Your position is clear, thank you. I have no more questions.

strangerr:

What's there to look at now, I wrote at the beginning of the week that whoever wants to catch the euroyen and I posted this screenshot))).

Are you still offering to sell (so lightly martin)

Tantrik:
Offer to sell more (so light martin)

I was offering to buy it, actually)))