EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1521

who knows what the 60-70 pips jump back and forth, pound, aussie, euro...? any news?

take your time

while the fixes are in - but the way up

sanyooooook:
who knows what the 60-70 point jumps back and forth, pound, aussie, euro...? any news?
Of course, the US Fed decision:-)

Sanj, don't you read the news?

Jingo:
Sanj, don't you read the news?
No, I never understood them, my analysis is purely technical

93408:

Not out of a desire to argue, I could be wrong ;)

Just an observation:

All strong reversal moves, as I've noticed, happen AFTER the outer bollinger line is pierced. And on the daily, it is already at 1.3797 with the upper line and the lines diverge.

Even if something overdraws there, 1.3740 should do it.

And yesterday's daily candlestick is a bullish absorption I think it's called. Today's one has exceeded it. So at least we will throw a hairpin up tomorrow.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the pullback and wants to go up, but for now, let's go up ;)

Forte has not been seen for a long time :( He would tell us the right way by the bollinger.

If you remember, the other day somebody wrote, that some bank recommends to move with stops at 1.3820. I replied then that we will be there soon... apparently we're going to hit the stops ))))))))

...and I've also noticed that if the crowd is set to turn around, the price will rush against it)))

sanyooooook:
San-Ty-Cho, you have to get into the news, the calendar.

sanyooooook:

I used to take my time reading the news too.

but strong news tells me where the greens are going to go.

more:
Sun-To-Cho, you've got to get into the news, the calendar.
Let's see what the Fed has to say and your prediction on the news.

I have already started to consider a bearish win. Stop for 100 pips and then we'll see.