EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1524

evbut:

this geometry hasn't happened yet; do you get a rise before 15-00 to 1.3721-1.3742-46? explain the picture...

Ekonom:
this geometry hasn't happened yet; do you get a rise before 15-00 to 1.3721-1.3742-46? explain the picture...
I am still learning to understand these lines myself.

evbut:
I'm still learning to understand these lines myself. Those more experienced in markup will probably be able to interpret this creation
Who drew it, not you? Where did you get it from? And why is the price moving on its own? Or is it 3657?

Ekonom:
Who drew it, not you? Where did you get it from? And why does the price fluctuate by itself?
SkoolPhil software did it ))

evbut:
drafting software SkoolFil ))
Why is the price fluctuating by itself or is it 3657?

Ekonom:
why is the price there walking on its own? or is it the 3657 level of something?

I think that's what I understand from the description of the models in the program.

Ekonom:
why is the price there walking on its own? or is it the 3657 level of something?

It looks like the target is 1.3643 - but it will not be broken through. Let's see.

solar:

More screens with illogical currency movements

It may not be logical from the TA's point of view. But from the point of view of strong market participants it is very logical. From cheats and scams to gain more profits, to news reactions and planned large contracts. If we abstract away - then any price movement will be logical - because it has a root cause (another thing is that the real reason may not always be known).

Who thinks on Audi/Bax?