EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1518

93408:

Not out of a desire to argue, I could be wrong ; )

Just an observation:

All strong reversal moves, as I've noticed, happen AFTER the outer bollinger line is pierced. And on the daily, it is already at 1.3797 with the upper line and the lines diverge.

Even if something overdraws there, 1.3740 should do it.

And yesterday's daily candlestick is a bullish absorption I think it's called. Today's one has exceeded it. So at least we will throw a hairpin up tomorrow.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the pullback and wants to go up, but for now, let's go up ;)

Forte has not been seen for a long time :( He would tell us the right way by the bollinger.

If you remember, the other day somebody wrote, that some bank recommends to move with stops at 1.3820. I replied then that we will be there soon... apparently we're going to hit the stops ))))))))

you can....

Tantrik:
Take a picture of your avatar with the Astrological Cap! (and be chosen for the Masters)

I've given levels that really work and how to use them is up to everyone.

strangerr:

I gave the levels that really work, and how to use them is up to everyone.
are the levels calculated by the square?

USD New Home Sales 329K 302K 280K

Tantrik:
levels are calculated by the square?

By price.

Tantrik:
you can....

Let's take our time ;)

The Eurobucks has not even moved, imho this is a fictitious rise, a big puppeteer is pulling it up, that's the only way I can explain it.

The Swiss National Bank is going to intervene, several thousand contacts are pledged for the main USDCHF lines of 0.93 to 0.94 very fat amounts, get ready :-)

waitra:

The Swiss National Bank is going to hold intervention, several thousand contacts for the main USDCHF lines from 0.93 to 0.94 are very fat amounts, we are getting ready :-)

INTERVENTION (INTERVENTION) is, in a system of strict exchange rate control, an intervention by the central bank to keep the exchange rate within certain limits(by either stepping up sales or buying up the affected currency).

I expect a strong bullish move. Twice the previous bullish movement.

Please decipher your call, what is being prepared for, buy or sell?

Zet:

INTERVENTION (INTERVENTION) - In a system of strict exchange rate control, the central bank intervenes to keep the exchange rate within certain limits(by either stepping up selling or buying up the affected currency).

I expect a strong bullish movement. Twice the previous bullish movement.

Please decipher your call, what to prepare for, buy or sell?

To buy.

The Swiss authorities do not benefit from an expensive franc as it could catalyse some disruptive processes for their economy, will defend the range of 0.93 to 0.94.