EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1303

strangerr:

Who cares how? I personally don't give a fuck. I personally know where and in which direction I will open trades and where I will put stops or pendants, and you guess. I know where I will open trades and where I will place stops or pending orders. You guess.
You can get on the outgoing one, you cannot get on the incoming one.

ernst:

If Monday closes below 1.29 then down, if higher then up.

Only down the H4 trend has not yet received confirmation of the slowing down - so only after the failure there will be a small correction...

forte928:

only downwards H4 trend has not yet been confirmed to slow down - so only after the failure will there be a small correction...

By the way, 1.2799 is the quarterly support, from it we can expect a bounce to 1.3070, if not, the target of the move is 1.2113.

strangerr:

By the way, 1.2799 is a quarterly support, from it we can expect a bounce to 1.3070, if not, the target for the move is 1.2113.

Exactly! From 28 I expect a pullback of 100-150 pips... Stop as usual max 50 pips...

If the upper boundary of the daily BB on my picture above manages to turn to 1.2800, then it will be a correction on the H4, otherwise we will jump like a locomotive without stopping, maybe with a slight deceleration to 1.2600

chepikds:

I'm considering two possible options :

Why do you need a screenshot? It's as clear as it is without your predictions, it's either up or down ;)

forte928:
If the upper boundary of the daily waiting time BL on my picture above has time to turn to 1.2800, then it means a correction on the H4, otherwise we will jump like a locomotive without stopping, maybe with a slight deceleration to 1.2600
What do you think about the GBP prospects for the next week?

Sancho77:
and what do you think of the euro pound's prospects for next week?

700p down forming a new low - essentially a move towards the lower boundary of the 4 month channel...

Sancho77:
and what do you think of the euro pound's prospects for next week?

700p down forming a new low - essentially a move towards the lower boundary of the 4 month channel...

For the coming week on the Eurofrank, a small flat or a slight pullback is possible at the beginning but we have to watch the detailed analysis and the movement to the weekly limit of the channel levels are indicated...