EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1308

Noterday:
Buy is clearer though =)

I say, if with a knife to the throat, I'd rather buy))) 1.3080 is quite a realistic level.

If you buy it, it's not too late.... I think we can wait an hour.

It doesn't want to fall into the sell zone, but I don't see much desire to go up either, look for other pairs, this one will hang around as always.

Agreed.......But I'll stand down for now....

nikelodeon:
Agreed.......But I'll stand down for now....

I'm thinking of jumping off it altogether, 80% of the time it feels like shit in a hole rather than moving, a waste of time.

strangerr:

I'm thinking of jumping off it altogether, 80% of the time it looks like shit in a hole rather than moving, a waste of time.

The longer it hangs around, the harder it shoots! :-)))

strangerr:

I say, if with a knife to the throat, I'd rather buy))) 1.3080 is quite a realistic level.
And I would sell :)

The downward rally in EUR/USD started on January 5, a day that was already out of the last SOT report (I think for a reason). Judging by the last and previous SOT report is reckless - the net position has not changed for 2 weeks, i.e. no one accumulated or closed anything - holidays and the end of the year are to blame. Now audi/dollar looks more promising - speculators began to cover longs, hedgers - shorts, and now we have to wait for them to start shorting, while others buy these shorts from them.

GoVegas:

The downward rally in EUR/USD started on January 5, a day that was already out of the last SOT report (I think for a reason). Judging by the last and previous SOT report it is reckless to judge the mood of the big players - the net position has not changed for 2 weeks, i.e. no one accumulated or closed anything - holidays and the end of the year are to blame. Now audi/dollar looks more promising - speculators began to cover longs, hedgers - shorts, and now we have to wait for them to start shorting, while others buy these shorts from them.

Operators - weeks - soon to go long - Definitely! :-)))

Tantrik:
I'd sell it :)

You can buy, sell or do nothing, in a market like this the result is the same.