EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1307

forte928:
On the pound a sell signal has formed on the n1 on the n4 a move of about 180 pips

at least it is visually obvious on the pound that there is a way down

I do not see any downside on the eu, some upside, but downside seems to be coming - can you share the graphical prediction?

factor_admin:

Hello all!!! It's not like the eurikas have bottomed out.

Ratio of trades,

BuyingSales
53%47%

Based on the information from here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1573/page5#comments - of the Meta SOT project, the indicators of the big players - operators on the dailies show a buy in (for a market reversal soon)

on the other hand with my H1 indices, it's too early to buy

wait for it...

Roman.:

Based on the information from here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1573/page5#comments - Meta SOT project, the indicators of the major players - operators on the daily market show a buy (for a quick reversal of the market)

On the other hand, with my H1 indices, it's too early to bet

waiting...

On the SOT, the commercial traders always rule and the reversal may occur as often as a week or two or three weeks. Buying cannot be more or less than selling, it is always equal. I do not know how to buy, but I would not sell above 2893 EUR without strong signals, if it was a question to buy or sell, I would rather buy. Euroyen is a sell, with 107.47.

strangerr:

Commercial traders always rule on SOT and the reversal can take place for a week or two or three. Buying cannot be more or less than selling, it is always equal. I do not know how to buy, but I would not sell the Euro above 2893, without strong signals, if the question was to buy or sell, I would rather buy.

I see. According to my signals on the real account I am in the sells. We may buy later.

Target for the pound today is 1.5470,for the euro yen is 106.67.

strangerr:

In CoT, the commercial traders rule and the reversal may occur in a week or two or three. The buying cannot be more or less than selling, it is always equal. I do not know how to buy, but I would not sell the Euro above 2893, without strong signals. If there was a question to buy or sell, I'd better buy. Euroyen is a sell, with 107.47.

Right. There is a real collapse going on there on the daily... let's see...

I am looking at the following picture also

If I look at the chart, I also see the Elder impulse, different moving averages, everything goes to sell - euro collapse on H4 (is it too late to sell?)...

Roman.:

There is a concrete collapse on the daily markets...

I am looking at the following picture also

Adh, momentum according to Elder, different moovings - everything goes to sell - collapse of euro on H4 (on the other hand, is it too late to sell?)...

As I said, if the candlestick on the H1 closes below 1.2893, I will wait for a small pullback at the opening of the new one and will settle with the stop at 1.2912.

So no buy or sell yet on the euro.

strangerr:
So no buy or sell on the euro yet.

Buy is clearer though =)

It would be cool to see 1.31 or 1.3050 and salt from there...

yes