EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1119

Tantrik:
As D.Schwager said about published trading methods -

The examples given have, of course, been selected retrospectively to illustrate the methodology. Of course, in real exchange trading theaccuracy of the DeMarcus sequence does not reach the near perfect parameters that these examples demonstrate. If it were not so, any trader who usedDemark's sequencein tradingwould have retired as a multi-millionaire.

You can say that about any method.

"We live in a free society. There can be no restrictions. The law of the jungle..." (a speech by a scumbag from the film RoboCop)

The law of the jungle says, "Every man for himself!"

Just pardon me, pardon me for asking: What are we doing here on page 1119 of this forum?

I am well aware that until the Turing test is passed the grail will work worse than the expert, so it will not be allowed beyond the cenotaph.

DragonSL:

"We live in a free society. There can't be any restrictions. The law of the jungle..." (the scumbag from RoboCop)

The law of the jungle says: "Every man for himself!

Excuse me, excuse me for asking: What are we doing here on page 1119 of the forum?

I am well aware that until the Turing test is passed, the grail will work worse than the expert, so it will not be allowed beyond the cenotaph.

The principle - by oneself - does not allow to get a result on the level of collective creativity - because it requires awareness of what an individual creates... in a collective work there is an advantage of an individual being aware of his/her work result through indirect approval and reflection...

to be able to go beyond the cent - one has to choose the right office and other delights of trading...

forte928:

The principle - by oneself - does not allow to get a result on the level of collective creativity - because it requires awareness of what an individual creates... in a collective work there is an advantage of an individual being aware of his/her work result through indirect approval and reflection...

to be able to go beyond the cent... you have to choose the right firm and other delights of trading...

Professional traders use grails. It's not about the grail, it's about the button that triggers it. The button is controlled by the man, and the grail has iron nerves.

About the contra I asked everyone, the question remains open. I'm not interested in a candlestick hunting elks either.

On this thread, everyone forms their circle of trust in the opinion of experts and make their own synthetic conclusions based on their conclusions or advice, but the majority of expert systems work on the same principle.

The salt is that according to the current trend in the construction of expert systems, experts are of the opinion that a live expert cannot formalize his decision-making process (only 10-35% he can bet on an algorithm), i.e. the work of reason is negligible compared to that of intuition (which must be based on vast experience!!!), so the coefficient 65%:35% is very good for the grail, while for an advanced expert 95%:5% may be the norm. That's why I'm more in favour of a semi-automatic, although I don't disdain automatons either.

ernst:

If we open with an up gap on Monday, I am in a sell, the target is 1.3000. In fact, I think it's going to be a tumultuous week. It is the penultimate one this year! So again I did not notice and another year flew by)))

I agree!

And it is the Catholic Christmas, you know, in what mood are the western brokers, besides they have to close the "holes" and re-read the classics - Gogol.

work of the expert for 5 months on EURUSD and GBPUSD, initial balance 500$, now 2972,05$ without deposit and withdrawal, not one negative deal approximately 50/50 or TP or TS, the algorithm is based on neural network calculations, you can watch http://www.finfx.fi

Login: 1331

Password: LTP082010

Ekonom:

work of the expert for 5 months on EURUSD and GBPUSD, initial balance 500$, now 2972,05$ without deposit and withdrawal, not one negative deal approximately 50/50 or TP or TS, the algorithm is based on neural network calculations, you can watch http://www.finfx.fi

Login: 1331

Password: LTP082010

Who wrote it (is it a ready-made version or in-house development)?

DragonSL:

Who wrote it (is it a ready-made version or in-house development)?
bourgeois system, there is no russian translation on the website, so only with a translator: http://www.leotraderpro.com/

So the window to 1.31642

Ekonom:
bourgeois system, there is no russian translation on the website, so only with a translator: http://www.leotraderpro.com/

My friends from banks have invested about 10k in systems and said that in the first six months all grails work more or less well, the best results are shown on neural networks, but it's still not the same :((((

If everyone gets hooked on this system, it will stop working, and the player who buys all the new grails will have an advantage, and he obviously will not have a depot of 500 dollars.

I looked at the video on the website, there are such spikes on pivots, clearly a manual DC with low turnover.

Profit graph -- logistic S-function which is already at the limit, I think a month or two if they don't correct the code the system will run out of steam.

Bounced off the trend line and went up, Again Tantric was right with the bye.