EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 877

I think the main traffic has already been stomped on today

thecoonvlad:

I wonder if we are going north today or not O_o

south.... look at the goat of the week))))

here's a pound for you - master of the turnaround

Aleksander:
Why? I have as much as I need :) modestly... a couple hundred.... a year...
i would like to try it out maybe it will bring me a couple hundred.

possible sharp continuation of the pound's upward move...

nalivayko:

here's a pound for you - master of the reversal

I told you this morning - holding for another hour.

As I said before last week, so far we are going according to plan.

So far it looks like we are going to rewrite the bottom at 1 3602 with no problem, then a relatively strong 1 3452, and then 38 fib or 1 3368

The same thought is supported by the Dow-Jones

EUR/USD PAIR

1st support level - 1.3552 /secondary/.

1st resistance level - 1.3826 /secondary/.

2nd support level - 1.3380 /secondary/

2nd resistance level - 1.3973 /secondary/.

The euro/dollar pair is likely to consolidate this week, with the balance of risks shifted to the downside, while it remains below Wednesday's high of 1.3826. The five-day moving average is below the 15-day moving average and falling. Meanwhile, the moving averages convergence/divergence indicator /MACD/ and stochastic are pointing lower, but the latter is at an oversold level. Support is located at the 55-day moving average, which is currently at 1.3552. A break of this level would target the pair at the September 28 low of 1.3380 and then at 1.3333, the former top formed on August 6. In case of a further decline, the pair will target the 100-day moving average, which is now at 1.3224, and then the 200-day moving average, which is now at 1.3140. But a rise above resistance at 1.3826 would ease the short-term negative outlook, targeting the pair for Tuesday's high at 1.3973 and then the November 8 high at 1.4084. In case of further gains, the pair will target the 9-month high of 1.4283 reached on November 4. The pair's medium-term positive outlook weakened after it broke support at the reactive low of 1.3696 reached on October 20 last week and a bearish parabolic stop-turn signal triggered at 1.3691 on the weekly chart. Meanwhile, the stochastic on the weekly chart is pointing down, being at an overbought level. The pair is likely to target the 200-day moving average, which is currently at 1.3140, a break of that would open the way to the retracement low of 1.2584, reached on August 24. But a rise above resistance at 1.4283 would restore medium-term positive prospects, paving the way for a rise to the reactive high of 1.4582, reached on January 13.

strangerr:

I told you this morning - I'm holding for another hour.
I took a profit.) - I also wrote above that according to my estimations a reversal is possible around 1.6020/50.
I think the outcome of the scenario will be today

nalivayko:
I took a profit.) - I also wrote above that according to my estimations a reversal is possible around 1.6020/50.
I think the denouement of the scenario will be today.

Wait, don't get involved yet, it will show itself.