EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 435

Waiting?

well, we'll see))

for 20pts...or is the lot small?

Flex:
Well it says something else, if you look at other H1 H4 timeframes ---"" if the price keeps the tendency to stay
above the 5/8, then it will stay above it. If, however, the price falls below the 5/8, then it is likely to continue

To fall further to the next resistance level." ---

But I think I agree that there should be a pullback by now :))))

I wonder if the euro is aware that it should? :))))))))))))

ruslan67:

Personally, I'm not whining either...

We've been through so much... it'll be fine, gentlemen traders...

show me who got from 283 to 303... I'll be happy for you...

284 to 299 with a partial close of 294. Further flip, averaging, - now in the short.

ruslan67:

Waiting?

well, we'll see))

for 20pts...or is the lot small?

No, it's standard. 20 is the minimum, max is 3120, mine. Depends on how fast we go, if we crawl tomorrow we'll get to 31...

forte gave a little earlier rice...

there's just 3030...and then we'll see where we are...my opinion is that too ))

ruslan67:

forte gave a little earlier rice...

there's just 3030...and then we'll see where we are...my opinion is that too ))

We have reached the boundary of the monthly channel - the channel is descending that is why there might be a variant of a slight upward move but further the whole move is directed downward - see the figure of September 3 - it has completely repeated what the lower boundary was given by https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page393

forte928 how far up can you predict? I have had your chart open in a separate tab for a week now...looking at))))

rigc:
forte928 how far up can you predict? I have had your chart open in a separate tab for a week... I'm looking at))))

Fort relies on the levels of Murray I prefer the Fibonacci levels and my calculations show that the EUR has a good chance to get to 0.236 and it is 1.3237 and there we have to see

Here is a picture, if the outsider understands anything .

if you look at the Fibonacci levels, they fell 10 pips short of 61.8. what do you say????

Let's correct and jump to 1.37 where the Fibo is 100 (yellow)

long term forecast (to December)