EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 719

RekkeR:
Was opening a sell when I asked the s question, now on the fence.

I was answering....)))

Judging by your avatar, you have a more interesting occupation and posture than reading posts. Today by the number of posts, increased volatility....)))))

RekkeR:

I, I see you have regression channels. Look, I sent you two. Fresh ones. It's a great thing (chain letter) Try it and tell me what you think.

Zet:

I, I see you have regression channels. Look in your inbox, I sent you two. Fresh ones. It's a great thing (chain letter) Try it and tell me what you think.

What are the stingy bourgeois/chemists, with naked synthetics they want to shake people off this crummy pear of a chart. We'll make it through, 10pp half-lot at a time, that's money too. :)))

Nothing in my inbox.

RekkeR:

Something bourgeois/chemists, naked synthetics want to shake people off this gaunt pear of a chart. Let's get through it, 10pp half-lot at a time, money too. :)))

Nothing in my personal account.

It's glitchy. Give me an e-mail account.

I recently posted a picture of a false first wave, there is likely to be another one!!!)):

In other words, the market is tearing Elliot apart )))) An accountant is an accountant.)))

RekkeR:

Sent to

Zet:

Sent to
Thank you. I'll evaluate and report back! :))

RekkeR:

Chart 15m.

Was opening a sell when questioned on c, now on the fence. Watching championship, leaders open bai's.

Sometimes one imagines oneself as one would like to, but one does not always get to appear in it in reality. :)))

What's the name of the arrow indicator? Does it redraw?

There's nothing to do in the market now, look at the gold

Stalker22rus:
There's nothing to do in the market now.

Dismissed? :)))

Warned Tantric, "all sold gold?" and we've been chomping at the bit.