EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 356

RekkeR:

Somehow, watching for the third time in a row, you manage to see the U-turn before others, in early June, in early August, now, if this is the third U-turn already.

By the way, both June and August reversals happened on the 6th or 7th.

I fiddled with the Fibozones by changing their data, interesting coincidences happen.

Dtschki got sick of it, lately there are constantly no chunks in the history, I plug in a 3zh modem, everything works. I plug in a localku - holes in the isoria. I have tried demos with UWS and fhd, good quotes and working indices, but it has become impossible, I have to look for something else. Where do you use quotes for demos?

I have a 3G connection and it works fine.

http://rbcforex.ru

RekkeR:
Will you write when it starts?

Already started, market entry now, "profit" 1.2850 "moose" 1.2573. I have 4 open bars 1.2712; 1.2760; 1.2820; 1.2895

St.loss 1.2573 on all, TP 1.3500 on all.

strangerr:

I'm good on 3G.

Vitamin plan - one pack left for five courses of ascorbic acid C?

ernst:

Already started, market entry now, "profit" 1.2850 "moose" 1.2573. I have 4 open bars 1.2712; 1.2760; 1.2820; 1.2895

St.loss 1.2573 on all, TP 1.3500 on all.

If with these plans and open positions until tomorrow, the wolf will work out.

RekkeR:
If there is a majority with such plans and open positions by tomorrow, the wolf will work.

what is the buy/sell volf?

RekkeR:
If there is a majority with such plans and open positions before tomorrow, the wolf will work.

That's right))))))...But it's not about the wolf, it's about the biowolf)))))))). Closing August soon, second month of Q3, September will close on the plus side.

It's just that the funds and big banks change the ratio of currencies in the basket once a quarter. That is, they run the market makers the main trend for 3 months (but the main scenario is a year) and the market makers already create the picture. Client=>DC=>Quotes provider (big bank, funds, brokerage houses)=>MARKET. The latter creates the market and has all the information about the quantity, volume, stops and profits, and the goal that was given to him ...

And therefore the reaction to the news is either there or not. At one moment everything is bad, and at the other moment everything is good. And if you dig deeper, who invented the market economy - Man.

And They are the wise people who run it all. The only thing left to do is to learn to think like them.

RekkeR:

Somehow, watching for the third time in a row, you manage to see the U-turn before others, in early June, in early August, now, if this is the third U-turn already.

By the way, both June and August reversals happened on the 6th or 7th.

I fiddled with the Fibozones by changing their data, interesting coincidences happen.

Dtschki got sick of it, lately there are constantly no chunks in the history, I plug in a 3zh modem, everything works. I plug in a localku - holes in the isoria. I have tried demos with UWS and fhd, good quotes and working indices, but it has become impossible, I have to look for something else. Where do you use quotes for demos?

Also wrote something - correction reversal p.256, forecast up p.314. (all coincidences please consider as coincidence)

Also 3G modem is slow often but it's convenient...but the tariff is brutal and there are restrictions after 3-4 gb ))

There will be movement.

Which way is the movement? Up?