EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 620

-DEN-:

I have 2 orders, one to buy in one brokerage house and one to sell in another brokerage house. (I will wait for triangle breakdown and price staple to one side or the other).

Please tell me why I need such a smart method and how it works.

5drakon:
please tell me what this tricky method is for and how it works

You may be unaware of the direction - actually locking through a brokerage company.

forte928:

Probably due to lack of knowledge of the direction - in fact, locking through a brokerage company - this principle exists in the funds for opening trades in different instruments in different directions

This is the principle of hedge funds that make up the most part of the group of "big traders" in the SOT reports and they do not give a damn if buy deals will hang there for a year or two, which 5drakon does not understand, focusing on their positions. But their method certainly doesn't work for us.

It seems to me that a wave pattern is forming now, a plane (standard), in principle, that's what I'm working on now.

I would like to hear an opinion ...

strangerr:

This is the principle of hedge funds, which make up most of the "big traders" group in SOT reports, and they don't really care if buy trades hang around for a year or two, which 5drakon doesn't understand, based on their positions. But their method certainly doesn't work for us.

We need to focus in the direction of the fund rather than hedging positions - a clear loss of some income...

Who trades on Al**ri when they start trading?

Tantrik:
Who trades on Al**ri when they start trading?
2:00 A.M.

Cronex:
2:00 Moscow time
Thank you.