EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 613

forte928:

it may hardly go up to 129 - but it will be clear by the time it reverses at 124 - this is the approximate pivot level and may be even lower...

Wow, even 124, and I thought we would soon break through 128 and get to 130 ........... Let's see, there's not much to show or tell.

forte928:

the trend should still go down a bit then reverse to form a double top and only after the weekly trend has reversed will it begin its triumphal march downwards

You see, you have the same principle of a mushroom hunter, you know a mushroom - take it, you don't know - do not take it, you took an unfamiliar one - took it, "sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations", in this case your tops, as a certain curvature of the chart, when it crosses the channel boundary.

RekkeR:
You see, you have the same principle of a mushroom hunter, you know a mushroom - take it, you don't know - don't take it, you took an unfamiliar one - poisoned, "having sufficiently studied and memorized as a pattern, a couple of combinations", in this case your tops, as a certain curvature of the chart, when it coincides with the channel boundary.

i.e., the reversal is not always the point of change of direction... i.e. %R has to preliminarily tell you that the reversal is on the border of the channel and the reversal is 100 pips higher...

forte928:

the principle is the same but it is not always the point of change of direction. for this purpose there is %R which should give preliminary information that the reversal happens...because there may be a reversal on the border of the channel and the reversal be higher by 100 pips.

So it's the wrong channel.

RekkeR:
So it's the wrong channel.

The important thing is that I always have a pre-travel signal without interference...

forte928:

I've already written about prognosis and forecasting technique - now the concept of determining the trend has changed, so the accuracy of reaching the price has naturally increased - but at the moment I do not set a goal exact prediction for this there is a system that decides which point to open and close... With the formation of a three-level trading system gets immediately increases the accuracy of entry and sootvetstvenno income ...

In other words, you do not use prediction of price values in auto-trading?

Tantrik:
It turns out in the forecasts in one direction + and you trade the trend in the other :^

I, for example, have the main orders in sell, three of them, two of them in boo, but that does not prevent me from opening buy and taking several dozens of pips inside the day.

To Shniperson: It has a huge upside potential, but there will still be a breakdown around 0.9930-1.

Euro 1.3957 now.

And this one is in a deep corkscrew.

Euro sell.

In the old tradition, let's make some assumptions about gaps...)) Because they say there will be a meeting of the 20 this weekend about exchange rates;)

barfly13:

In the old tradition, let's make some assumptions about gaps...)) Because they say there will be a meeting of the 20 this weekend about exchange rates;)

You said it yourself - everything will depend on the news.... Don't contradict yourself

AlexSTAL:
You said it yourself - it will all depend on the news.... Don't contradict yourself

I'm afraid you're the one who's making a mess here))) Either give me an example of what I said about the news!