EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 627

Now the GBP and EUR are synchronously moving, both bounced from the pips at 1.572 and 1.4025 respectively. I think if they break through, I will open a sell on both of them.

ZS. I am a beginner and this is all IMHO.

NYC:

Now the GBP and EUR are synchronously moving, both bounced from the pips at 1.572 and 1.4025 respectively. I think if they break through, I will open a sell on both of them.

ZS. I am a beginner and this is all IMHO.

Are you trying Price Action?

strangerr:

Are you trying out Price Action?
Yes, I've tried a lot of things, I've settled on PA while I'm gaining experience.

I was convinced once again that it is better not to use pendants when working with PPG. Price took a nibble, but it didn't break through. The euro likes to play "doggies."

RekkeR:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page585

Black/white screen.

And where is the jackdaw Forte, who occasionally pops out of his mink to whistle about the reversal at 1,395 on Н1?

(I do not want to upset anybody, but I am afraid, that the eur has started a new impulse after the correction.

Anyway, we are going to see it at 1.4369 and there is no other way, gentle traders:))))), to depo the youngsters.

Probably from the same live corner.

:)))

Probably not all yet.

You already know this picture......)))))) is not similar at all, but it has a lot in common. They are common, but they are masked. And there are many such combinations of different figures on the market. What do you think? Accidents or not....))))

Zet:

strangerr:

Are you running Price Action?

from where do you think seed from 4130 or 4170?

rustein:

Thanks!, great stuff :-)

dentraf:

from where do you think to seed from 4130 or 4170?

I'm already at 1.4035.

strangerr:

I am already at 1.4035.

You think the eu is ripe for the taking :-)

What stop-loss or buy-limit are you planning?