EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 619

Tantrik:

An anonymous email was received signed by the FOREX director.

The essence of what is on the chart there are coded signals for their (TF and type of chart will not disclose) as the planes "I am your".

It works elementary the signal "going down" at this time the price goes up and there is no reason to the contrary, and the trend is up - but in the course of a short time in a few days the price will be below the signal. Or a flat is going "up" and the price may start to fall, but soon it will go up above the signal. All these peaks and double tops are not that - although it works sometimes.

Checked a few pairs since the beginning of the year and they hit 100%. Good luck to all!

Zhorik wrote?))

strangerr:

Zhorik wrote?)))
maybe.... i've been leafing through one of his free (signed) books lately, the ones they handed out in the 90s... maybe he's got a conscience.

nalivayko:

May I ask, on what considerations is the idea of a realised euro/bucks reversal based? Thank you.

strangerr:

SOT reports, Gunn, thechanalysis.

The latest SOT report shows the opposite - there was a build-up of longs (6,064 contracts), while the number of short positions remained unchanged.

GoVegas:
The latest SOT report suggests otherwise - there was a build-up of longs (6,064 contracts), while the number of short positions remained unchanged.

So bad luck happened and I went blind:)))

AlexSTAL:
From my personal observations (only two months old, but I've worked out about 30 woolfs already) the light woolf is not quite right - point 3 is not within the 1-2 channel drawn through point 4. But again, that's my opinion...

You mean you connect mah t2 min t1 transfer to t4 and t3 should be within that line i.e. channel. If you can, draw how you build the channel.

strangerr:

Your misfortune is that you are looking in the wrong place. It is the Large or Non-Commercial (CFTC terminology) traders who have been buying the Euro since mid-May, and so far, continue to do so.

GoVegas:
Your misfortune is that you are looking in the wrong place. It is the Large or Non-Commercial (in CFTC terminology) traders who have been buying the Euro since mid-May, and so far, continue to do so.

I am not going to lecture you here, look anywhere.

strangerr:

can you post a link to the resource? Thank you.

http://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/index.htm

I have 2 orders, one to buy in one brokerage house and one to sell in another brokerage house. (I will wait for triangle breakdown and price staple to one side or the other).