EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 246

Arimann:

Hello there is a question Suppose in time series analysis they say to decompose the series conditionally into a trend and a residual we predict and then sum back the series How is it done in practice?

For example I have a number of 100 conditional residue that is divisible by 10. For example, I made a forecast of the series based on the residue, how do I sum it up. By the way, the residue is a conditional residue when I remove the trend and the chain and get the rest that is left, I group the residue in a separate array and then forecast it.

This is a question for our teachers.

RekkeR:
What, the springs? What's with the A sign, the captain of the American team? Why are all the signs pointing backwards? From the canal, the way back, the way out.
You know the ABC correction, right? And don't look at the springs :)))

Arimann:
Hello, I don't mean to interfere with your question but you still don't know the answer to my possibly stupid question.

Go to the next thread. Regression: What is it?

There's trading and there's thinking.

ULAD:

Go to a neighbouring thread Regression: what is it?

It's trading here and thinking there.

If here would add those and there the local ones...

RekkeR:
Vitamins I know, tell me what, the gannets? Why are all the arrow pointers pointing backwards?
I posted the turkeys yesterday or the day before, so you will have them too)))

strangerr:
Индюки выкладывал то ли вчера, то ли позавчера, установи и у тебя такие будут.)))

Opps, the ones you have would be deleted.
Maybe there's one that measures the distance between horizontal lines in points?

RekkeR:
Is there one that measures the distance between horizontal lines in points?
There is one: you press the crosshairs on the toolbar and pull from one line to the other:)))

sever30:

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59669, TP 1.59943, SL 1.58895; sell 1.58895, TP 1.58556, SL 1.59669. I wouldn't enter, I don't like something...

pips to pips closed on TP

strangerr:
There is: click the crosshair on the toolbar and drag from one line to the other:)))

Yep... A lot of the regular tools we take for granted.

I also liked one aficionado's demand for a volume indicator.

The standard visualization on the chart - wasn't satisfactory.

---

Although these "volumes" are not the trading volumes, the questioner wanted to see them...

The terminal is really nice! It's free!

Kudos to the developers!

Gip, please describe to me briefly the problem, which is something I obviously don't understand. Strangerr says you have all the information.