EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 66

Some have yet to live to see another week :) There will definitely be a gap. It could go either way. It could be up and strong, or it could be on a pullback that forms over the weekend.

gip:
Some have yet to live to see another week :) There will definitely be a gap. It could go either way. It could be up and strong, or it could be on a pullback that forms over the weekend.
The gap is not fatal, we should be down at the beginning of the week and then we will be updating the highs.

gip:
Some have yet to live to see another week :) There will definitely be a gap. It could go either way. It could be up and strong, or it could be on the pullback that formed over the weekend.

There is a strategic vision... ;)

Sorento:

There is a strategic vision... ;)

The vision is correct and the pauses are well placed. What is the SignalCD indicator?

strangerr:
The vision is correct and the pauses are well placed. What is the SignalCD indicator?
MASD - to suit your needs... By the waving that's on the chart.

Prival:

Now just up until we turn red

Far from it It's very unusual for a U-turn.

NikT_58:
Far from it It's very unusual for a U-turn.
==++Trying
to bring down the price of gold or the Rothschilds are screwed.

Sorento:
MASD - to suit your needs... By the waving that's on the graph.

Where can it be downloaded?

My prediction for the week was correct, I made 1700 p. of profit. Just to remind you, the prediction was not to open short positions this week.

Forecast of my indicator set for next week: bearish result of the week after a slight increase. Thus, I will not open long positions next week. If the forecast does not come true, however, the upward trend should continue in a week.

Here's the end of this overbought:))))))