EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 60

waitra:

I do not consider myself a super-duper trader, so I often listen to the opinion of more experienced traders :-) I have made a correct forecast 125 times. If I get all opponents saying in one voice that it will go in the other direction, I cancel mine and start waiting for a public one. It ends sadly.

What do you mean by that? Exactly what you're trying to do ... How do you know how to do exactly that?
))) is a relative concept - the main experience - entry points in those places where you can close at least at breakeven... Everything else - including the possibility of certain predictability of the market - is illusion...
the main disadvantage of predictions - psychological pressure ... in other words - how come I'm so
))) as a result the market goes the wrong way and ends up overdoing it and losing money... That's why even very good analysts and forecasters always find explanations for their mistakes after the fact... telling lies to newbies...
---125 times I've made the right prediction... ------
the market is volatile and scenarios at small timeframes (m15-n1... if you trade inside the day) may change... If you made a prediction, you'll react fast...

strangerr

---This is a fixable thing, there is only one problem - when you learn to cope with your feelings,
they almost all disappear. (((--------)
You only have to kill two feelings - greed and gambling... You just do not need to look at the money at all - but look only at the price... the risks are defined and go ahead... in mt4 you put news tab... so the depo does not blur your view...
Don't kill the other senses... the euro is like a woman... inaccessible at first... then - gradually (you just have to watch for a while) begins to thaw...
the main thing is to find an approach ... where and when to pet, what to say ... and when not to touch ... let her be alone (outside the market) ...

On the euro... the high timeframe entered the fray... the trend line is clearly visible on the d1... and everyone can see it...
most likely to go there ... in general, of course, I would like to see something like a semblance of a white scenario ...
but let's see....... is out of the market for now - let it adjust... it's summer - volumes are small and a bit of a decent fill=strong movement...

All imho of course (and for manual trading)...

Good luck to all of us and profits...

:D I liked the one about the eura =)))

Vizard:

You cannot be a super-duper trader... every trader has his ups and downs... There are many reasons... In history there are many examples of real traders who managed large amounts of money and wound up on the sidelines.
))) is a relative concept - the main experience - entry points in those places where you can close at least at breakeven... Everything else - including the possibility of certain predictability of the market - is illusion...
the main disadvantage of predictions - psychological pressure ... in other words - how come I'm so
))) as a result the market goes the wrong way and ends up overdoing it and losing money... That's why even very good analysts and forecasters always find explanations for their mistakes after the fact... telling lies to newbies...
---125 times I've made the right prediction... ------
the market is volatile and scenarios on small timeframes (m15-n1... if you trade inside the day) may change... If you made a prediction, you'll react fast...

strangerr

---This is a fixable thing, there is only one problem - when you learn to cope with your feelings,
they almost all disappear. (((--------)
You only have to kill two feelings - greed and gambling... You just do not need to look at the money at all - but look only at the price... the risks are defined and go ahead... in mt4 you put news tab... so the depo does not blur your view...
Don't kill the other senses... the euro is like a woman... inaccessible at first... then - gradually (you just have to watch for a while) starts to thaw...
the main thing is to find an approach ... where and when to pet, what to say ... and when not to touch ... let her be alone (outside the market) ...

On the euro... the highfi entered the fray... the trend line is clearly visible on the d1... and everyone can see it...
most likely to go there ... in general, of course, I would like to see something like a semblance of a white scenario ...
but let's see....... is out of the market for now - let it adjust... it's summer - volumes are small and a bit of a decent fill=strong movement...

All imho of course(and for manual trading)...

Good luck to all of us and profits...

I like those predictions: if not up, then down :)))

Regarding forecasts being wrong - that's what stops or buy-sell stops are for, whichever one likes.

strangerr:

I love these predictions: if not up, then down:)))

As for making wrong predictions - that's what stops are for, or buy-sell stops, whichever one likes.

)))) white core - but only what I would like to see... I'm not running my own thread, I'm just stating my opinion like everyone else here...

As for intraday stops - I don't use them... i don't use them intraday stops - i don't use them at all... with the current volatility the max daily move of the euro = 200 p on average... or even less... with all that implies...

Vizard:

You don't have to kill other feelings... the eure is like a woman... unavailable at first... then - gradually (you just need to watch for a while) begins to thaw...
The main thing is to find an approach ... where and when to caress, what to say ... and when not to touch ... let her be alone (outside the market) ...

That's funny...

olivero:
That's funny...

so what... we have dry numbers here... but life goes on... let's breathe in some poetry ))))

( anyone who pips on m5 will know what I mean) ....

Vizard:

so what... we have dry numbers here... but life goes on... let's breathe in some poetry ))))

( anyone who pips at the m5 will know what I mean)...

strangerr:

here we go - we've come alive a little, we've had a laugh )))), we've been distracted...)))) and that's good....

Vizard:

You don't have to kill other feelings... the eure is like a woman... unavailable at first... then - gradually (you just need to watch for a while) begins to thaw...
The main thing is to find an approach ... where and when to caress, what to say ... and when not to touch ... let her be alone (outside the market) ...

Time flies by and here she is already an old, paunchy galosha, with a lot of illnesses, marasmus and unpredictable behavior on the grounds of menopause. The way out is to drink, take a walk, don't miss the young and perky, (I'm about currencies too) get 400 acres of vegetable garden like Stranger, or put up with it like Geip and learn grammar with delight in the explorer browser, with right-click, action.

RekkeR:
Time flies by and she's an old, grouchy wimp with a lot of sicknesses, marathons and unpredictable behaviours ....
exactly )))))) although she did a lot of tricks when she was young.....)))))))