EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 981

RekkeR:

Igor, in your screenshots it's like in a cartoon the bees flew in front of the bear's nose. To the point of colourful trajectories in their eyes:)))

How do you manage to do everything?

I can't get past the signal!

ай ай йа йа йа, валят еврушку валят!!

I don't know about anyone, but I'm adding to sales ..... slowly .... as we go up...

oleniknik:
I don't know about anyone, but I'm adding to sales ..... slowly .... as we go up...

I have been up everything I could on the euro and the china, but I did not get into the eurobucks - I overslept))))

the eu went into a correction...so the sells are irrelevant now.

odiseif:

Did the audiovisor close the drawdown? The euphrank is not going up anymore.

odiseif:
I don't give a damn ...I'm in a lock ..... shure my friend pairs ...forgot about the eurochip .... until the right signal ...I'll wait both ways ...I'll wait both ways ...I'll wait for the eurochip ...

the euro franc is up .

forte928:
the eu went into a correction...so the sells are irrelevant now....

I will not argue with you not the right weight class )))))) ...but it seems a bit early to me .... but the first premise is there ...i agree .... I am blind I don't see any serious upside yet...

when we go above today's highs ...I would be for a correction ...but it looks like a bait ....

and if we do ... let it go ... it's only a correction ... we're still going down .... let's go ... and forward ...

oleniknik:

I'm not going to argue with you, not the right weight class )))))) ...but it seems a bit early to me .... but the first prerequisite is there ... i agree .... I'm blind I don't see any serious upside yet...

when we go above today's highs ...I would be for a correction ...but it looks like a bait ....

and if we do ... let it go ... it's only a correction ... we're still going down .... let's go ... and forward ...

Like a triple bottom will happen! and that's it..... (other currencies can see, and just dollar inflation won't let the eur go lower )

oleniknik:

I'm not going to argue with you, not the right weight class )))))) ...but it seems a bit early to me .... but the first prerequisite is there ... i agree .... I'm blind I don't see any serious upside yet...

We're not going down very fast and the candlesticks don't inspire confidence.