EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 69

gip:

You should use a tester to test your EA, not a forum. The tester is in Metatrader, it is a thing that can show you how much of a drain your EA is. And you do not have to wait years for results on the demo, you will not get them. Remember: Strategy Tester. Look for it in your meta.

Gap is the same movement, it is not at all different from the normal movement. Open an order, wait two days and you will get a gap. You can make ten gaps in a week.

It's like you were abducted by aliens and had your brain cut out for organs.

Well I thought a "witty" and "smart" person like you would know how to calculate the dollar index - you need pairs to calculate it:

EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDSEK, USDCHF

it is very problematic to work with a multi-currency EA in the tester, especially as the EA analyses a zero - unclosed bar for placing an order

well, what has been cut or where has it been cut - i don't want to get my hands dirty with shit like you

IgorM:

Well I thought a "witty" and "smart" person like you would know how the dollar index is calculated - you need pairs to calculate it:

EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDSEK, USDCHF

If I tell you how to get data on these pairs in the tester, how to get the dollar index value, will you leave this thread?

in the tester it is very problematic to work with a multi-currency EA, the more so because the EA analyses the zero - unclosed bar for the order

It analyzes the last open bar before the gap?

Well, what has been cut or where has it been cut - I don't want to get my hands dirty with such bullshit like you?

Correction, aliens are stupid too, if they were smarter they'd either not take your brain for organs or they'd look at it and throw it in the trash. So you'd have it.

Girls, come on, stop arguing - or I'll bring a couple more far from the most stupid natives, who will not particularly understand what someone has brains ...

P.S. In this branch, we forgive some deviations from the letter of the rules, but the insults will not tolerate.

gip:

If I tell you how to get data on these pairs in the tester, how to get the value of the dollar index, will you leave this thread?

Analyzing the last unclosed bar before the gap?

Correction, the aliens are stupid too, if they were smarter they would either not take your brain for organs or they would look at it and immediately throw it in the trash. So you'd have it.

1.well, if you tell me how to get tick data in the tester - then unequivocally - yes

2. the EA analyzes the last bar for entry without drawdown, the gap has nothing to do with it, it just happened that the conditions for entry coincided - just dealt with filtering of the flat - the EA has not opened any order during the last 2 hours on Friday before market close

3. create a forum topic for discussion of aliens and your own merits, or better yet, create a forum on a free/paid hosting service (at your discretion) - and I think no one will bother you there

gip:
Such an indicator is a dream of my life. I need something like that to make me happy, I have everything else. Give me a hint, what is it based on? Tick-flow analysis?

Took a couple of minutes... from Prival's screenshot... by eye (just for fun... I didn't try to do it 1v1)... as I thought, I didn't see anything special...

Prival, thanks for the puzzle .... almost solved it...

Vizard:

Took a couple of minutes... from Prival's screenshot... by eye (just for fun... I didn't try to do it 1v1)... as I thought, I didn't see anything special...

Prival, thank you for the puzzle .... almost solved...

So you mean to tell me that the recreation has the same kind of fit to the story made on the mashki? Yes, the picture is similar.

what makes you think it's on the mashcats...I think it will work just as well as Prival's...but I didn't see anything supernatural for me...

Conventionally speaking, on the wagons. It means that by selecting a combination of standard indicators and their averaging period we get a nice picture. I don't care if it's a scale, oscillators or deviation, a fitting is a fitting.

gip:
Conventionally speaking, on the wagons. It means that by selecting a combination of standard indicators and their averaging period we get a nice picture. I don't care if it's a scale, oscillators or deviation, a fitting is a fitting.

In general, any indicator is a fitting... with few exceptions...

An indicator is simply an indicator, nothing more. And a fitting is an interpretation of its values in the trading decision block, corresponding to the tested interval.

We can talk about the lack of fit only when the analytical part of the system (indicators) is logically interconnected with the trading.