EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 68

no gaps should be there...

The general view is as follows... I don't know exactly on H1, of course I would like to see the white wave tomorrow... but I'm already short of strength... If another peak is postponed to Tuesday...(black scenario)

The general concept is visible on the d1 chart ... generally downwards only from either resistance (1.2660-70) or from the border of the channel ... all imho of course.... let's see...

gip:
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .....

5 с +

gip:
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .....
the most important thing is that you're a "genius."

IgorM:

In the version that was run - the entries were based on changes of the dollar index - it doesn't even see the trend - it just controls the index
In the USD index traders decreased the short positions, whereas in euro commercial traders increased the longs, whereas other categories, on the contrary, increased the shorts, which lead to a slight shorts increase, so the pullback to the area of 1.23-2350 is sure for us, and the move to 1.21 is also possible.

I do not see anything concrete at all on EURUSD.

The situation is clearer for the Canadian. I.e. theoretically, we should sell the Canadian in the next 24 hours from the start of trading on Monday and on all pairs, except USDCAD. The long on GBPCAD looks the most promising.

strangerr:
In the USD index, traders are shorting, whereas in the EUR, commercial traders are busting longs, whereas others are shorting, which adds up to slightly shorts, so a pullback to 1.23-2350 is assured for the next week, and a move towards 1.21 is also possible.

Well, let's see if the USD Index is able to predict the GEP, I will try to include this version of my EA every Friday at market close

IgorM:

Well, let's see if the dollar index can predict a gap, I will try to include this version of my EA every Friday at market close
I didn't say anything about the gap and I don't understand why everyone is so worried about it.

strangerr:
I didn't say anything about the gap and I don't understand why everyone is so worried about it.

It's elementary - there are brokerage companies where the gap servers are enabled and one can take many, many, many, many, many more within 5 min.

as well as to lose as much :) - Usually the spread is widened by these brokerage companies instead of 2-4 pips and they put 15-18 pips on the gap.

IgorM:

Well, let's see if the dollar index can predict GEP, I will try to include this version of my EA every Friday at market close

To test your EA you should use a tester, not a forum. In Metatrader the tester is a tool that can show you how bad your EA is. And you do not have to wait years for results on the demo, you will not get them. Remember: Strategy Tester. Look for it in your meta.

It's elementary - there are brokerage companies with gaps enabled, and you can take many, many, many, many, many gaps within 5 minutes.

as well as to lose the same :) - You may take as much as you lose in a 5 min gap :) The spread usually widens instead of 2-4 pips and puts 15-18 pips in a gap.

Gap is the same movement, it is not at all different from a normal one. Open an order and wait for two days and you will get a gap. You may make ten gaps in a week.

It feels like you've been abducted by aliens and had your brain cut out for organs.

Reshetov:

I do not see anything concrete at all on EURUSD.

The situation is clearer for the Canadian. I.e. theoretically, we should sell the Canadian in the next 24 hours from the start of trading on Monday and on all pairs, except USDCAD. The long on GBPCAD looks the most promising.