Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 8

I've got a question about a kamikaze with experience!!!

urgently need a kamikaze with experience!!!!!

drknn:

But what good is my answer to you?

It would be very interesting to know more about it!

About half a year ago I tried too on m1, but I did not trade, but "as if", i.e. I rewound to the past (for 1,5 year it seems) and put icons in places of position opening and closing, so I executed 3 months, 3-4 deals a day, about 4000 points of profit for 3 months. When made the decision on "deal" I was guided only by inner feeling, for example, as though there is a desire to move up, and the price really rises - I buy, then - a sharp rise and feeling weakens, all, I close. But even on demo it is not possible to work this way, as I think, for two reasons: because of speed (1 bar per minute, and I was moving as I wanted on F12) and because of the excitement, it blocks the market sensations. I did not have any sense to use real account. I used a robot so I wouldn't get nervous. I asked the guys in DC: no one would do it without analysis.

sever30:

It turns out I'm the only one debating with you... denying something is like having two fingers around.... sfalt.... I'll do a micro test next week... I'll lock it up...</P

I have never tried to judge:

1. without a tick chart and tick history you cannot test EAs mastered on this trading method.

2. If you do not know how to use EAs, and you don't know how to do it, take them out of the loop.

But here you trade on the demo - nice and clear.

3. Continuing the topic about ticks calculation

Interesting EA (in my opinion), you can accelerate it in the tester - tale !!!!

The catch is that it exploits:

ticks coming in over the last VectorSeconds = 30 seconds.
If the price range of these ticks is more than pipmove = 4 pips
and the last tick is the high, then buy
if the last tick is the low, then sell.

I will not post it on the forum because the code has been decompiled.

I have a lot of fun with it, like stochastic, reverse, even MACD, trawl to break-even - all versions that I saw in the archive.

4. The question on the subject - what algorithm do you want to take as the basis, what do you see?

What do you want to take as the basis for profitable trading?

Vladimir Kelasev, vladkel@hotmail.com

sever30:

I want to know if there are traders who trade on a clean price chart. If yes, then my question (which may seem strange to many people) - are there any tactics and strategies? I cannot find anything on the Internet.

Yes, there are.

First, read this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1004 if you're interested and want to learn, I can give you links to videos that will help you go deeper and build your trading style.

Prival:

I do. You didn't look hard enough.

First, read this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1004 if you are interested and want to learn, I can give you links to videos that will help you go deeper and build your trading style.

I would really appreciate it.

sever30:

I'd really appreciate it.

here is something to learn http://free-torrents.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10401

sever30:

Starting next week I'll do a test run on the micro... I'm going to lock it up...</P

I have an understanding of trading, even testing as close to reality as possible, but no time, no robot created yet... Also confidence in the result (0 or + ) work period of any one/two, maximum three days. In the near future I'll freeze real, again, if I find time for manual trading, and so on... Can't do without automation, no matter how sure of the outcome.

I haven't prepared for the continuation of the topic, there is no visual aid, I sometimes "play" with the chart, it turns out quite well... Maybe someone will come up with some thoughts, ideas, maybe remember yourself, and newcomers will finally see the price).

It will be doubly useful for beginners. Put the Hipurge Equity Indicator on the chart. Virtual trades, by drawing lines with colour corresponding to the type of transaction, conduct with smooth scrolling of chart from left to right, try to scroll so that peeping into the future would not be or was minimal. In short, do not deceive yourself, do not indulge.

-We will open buy trades with two lows rising in series, we do not pay attention to the highs, as long as there is no signal to close the current trade and (or) opening of the opposite one. The entry itself is made at the breakdown of the last maximum.

-To open a profit at sequentially increasing two maximums, thus on lows we do not pay attention until there will be a signal on closing of the current trade and (or) opening of the opposite one.

The entrance itself is carried out at penetration of the last minimum.

-If the deal of one type is opened, then the decision on its closing and simultaneous opening of opposite deal should be made on the basis of two rules mentioned above. I.e., there may be a situation when the current position will have to be closed without a reversal, because the conditions for opening the opposite position are not met.

Perhaps, for yourself, derive rules for closing trades in L/S and applying MM.

I cannot formalize the extremums, you will see them during testing and define your own rules step by step ... Choose the TF on your own. I was testing on the minutes. Compress them as much as possible and try it. At the end of any month you will make profit. Flatulence is our enemy. As a rule, the TP is several times bigger than the SL.

I see a lot of ZZs have appeared... Maybe you can add them too, it depends on taste and colour...