Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 4

sever30:

The topic started with who trades without indicators.

And now there are questions: who uses what indicators?

I've got a lot of indulators: extra/interpolators,

fun ones, but... nothing more.)

and I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but...

Based on the essence of the TS itself, (yes, it is a multic, by the way) indicators in the usual sense are not needed on the price charts

The same is true for the current situation, but the system does not need indicators showing equity status, average loss/profit per trade and the like, so the topic of the topic is both NO and YES.

Oper:

The topic started with who trades without indicators.

And now there are questions: who uses what indicators?

I've got tons of indicators: extra/interpolators,

They're cool, but... no more than that.)

I don't think there's been any questions like that.

sever30:

А?

If he trades - what is he doing on a software forum?

Abzasc:

If he is trading - what is he doing on a software forum?

You have to go through all the circles of the market, i.e. hell, to trade like that. Either a beginner or a pro trades this way. Note, both trade profitable (for the most part).

sever30:

I don't think there have been any such questions.

There was some talk about patterns, hills, etc. a page ago).

Abzasc:

If he's selling, what's he doing on a software forum?
Who do you mean?

Oper:
There was some talk about patterns, hills, etc. a page ago)

а... I decided to ask about this pattern in passing, as the name itself is close to the task I face when trading on a blank chart:)

Oper:
Who do you mean?

Those who "trade on a completely clean chart".

Just yesterday I was discussing with a comrade about trading without indication. The answer is positive. There are indeed patterns that are visible to the naked eye and allow for relatively stable profits. And the most interesting thing is that we can program an Expert Advisor that will catch them on autopilot. However, we did not discuss the signals described in the link provided by galaxian2. I haven't seen anything similar in the Internet...

Well, now you have an honest answer to your question - my friend trades without indicators, now I will too. I trade on M1 and it works on all trading instruments. But what good is my answer to you?

Reason: