Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 2

sever30:

is an indicator... not that...
It's not for trading... beautiful.... But to trade on them would be a hoot right off the bat.

volume trading, candlestick analysis, pattern analysis

I think there are X-men out there.

Tantrik:
Of course there is! But this is in the realm of grails (looking-glasses) I will not expand on.... What is the use of indicators? (Let's exclude MTS).

You must mean the multiples... Or about a single tool? Candlestick combinations don't count, neither do levels. Only the price of a single instrument. You got it?

Jingo:

volume trading, candlestick analysis, pattern analysis

I think there are X-men out there.

No guys, no. These are all indicators, FAs are also off the table...

sever30:

You must mean cartoons... or a single instrument? Candlestick combinations don't count, neither do levels. Just the price of a single instrument. You got it?
What abstractions do you rely on?

sever30:

No guys, no. These are all indicators, FAs are also off the table...

because to trade without a prop is a piñata as much)

Jingo:
what are the abstractions to rely on?

on this....

even here a 'level' is noticed)

sever30:

You must mean cartoons... or a single instrument? Candlestick combinations don't count, neither do levels. Just the price of a single instrument. You got it?
Fundamentals, (I don't understand candlestick combinations), levels without construction (by eye), different pairs (any small spread, risk tolerance). Learning the strength of the currency (intuitive) - will it reach or not (by treading the currency - buy or sell). Profit (intraday trading) on the account, I often exit trading on profit - enough is enough. And often in time (literally at the reversal). So far the profitability is 2-3%.

Tantrik:
Fundamentals, (I do not understand candlestick combinations), levels without constructions (by eye), different pairs (any small spread, acceptable risk). Accustomed to the strength of the currency (intuitive) - will it reach, will not reach, ( by stomping the currency - buy or sell). Profit (intraday trading) on the account, I often exit trading on profit - enough is enough. And often in time (literally at the reversal). So far the profitability is 2-3%.

Voluntarily gave up "habitual" trading with "tame" indicators?
Reason: