What happened to Doe last night? - page 13

IgorM >>:

я знаю, я с такой скоростью на евройене за 5 минут до исторического дна на месячных графиках добрался :) 5 минут 220 пп
преодолевая собственную лень, вышел я на http://www.nasdaq.com и что вот удивительно, ну почему же там на всех старницах новость с А.Меркель про Грецию, куда не перелистни, все равно эта новость вверху, ну и что за навязчивая реклама, мля! :)

Victor D 2.

Once again I ask the speaker to know the story...

;)

Igor, have a look at the October 2000 weeks. The EURJPY minimum is even lower there, f*cking hell...

forexigrok >>:

Во вторую волну кризиса не верю. На то есть причины.
1. Россия: инфляция снижается, как следствие снижение доходностей облигаций (как корпоративных, так и государственных) и снижение ставки ЦБ РФ, а это хорошо для фондового рынка России.
2. Америка: краткосрочные ставки достигли минимума и начали повышаться (следствие инфляции), это хорошо для амер. фондового рынка.
Это упрощённое объяснение, но кризиса нам не видать неск. лет.
P.S. После завершения коррекции буду затариваться акциями.

Ahem. There are plenty of reasons for the second wave too. Here, for example, is a fascinating book by Kiyosaki. All the timelines match. I have read all sorts of nonsense about the mechanisms of the crisis in a year and a half. And silence about the mechanism (see the book). There are reasons for that, too. Rather prosaic ones. Hee-hee.

Files:
proroch.rar  1659 kb

Mathemat >>:
Игорь, загляни в октябрь 2000 на недельках. Там минимум EURJPY еще меньше, елы-палы...

I saw it, but when the terminal was rendering the chart, I looked after the year, and given that the quotes were falling fast, the picture was like this:

I mean the speed of fall, and the unrelated markets of stocks and forex, but at the same time forex is very strongly influenced by indices, in general the composite of everything together triggered the movement everywhere

forexigrok do you really believe the news in the long term forecast? Read a few pages back in this thread, I gave some domestic news about AvtoVAZ, they sometimes overlap in an optimum mood, sometimes not, but somehow this news always brings profit to all holders and traders of these shares

Avals >>:

При определенном капитале и ограничениях на него нужда в автоматизации отпадает.

The need is gone. Hmm. Interesting. // Stanislavsky is pensive. "I don't believe it..." gets stuck in my throat just in case.

So the question is: does greed fall away as well?

;)

MetaDriver >>:

Нужда отпадает. Гм. Занятно. // Станиславский в задумчивости. "Не верю!..." на всякий случай застревает в горле.

Тады вопрос: а жадность тоже отпадает?

;)

Envy is a function of what parameters?

FreeLance >>:

Зависть - функция от каких параметров?

Any version?

Richie >>:
Не стоит выводить такие формулы. Меня тут уже раскритиковали за определения ума и разума :)))

And you take your revenge on someone. It doesn't even have to be me. You'll feel better.

;)

MetaDriver >>:

А ты отомсти за это кому-нибудь. Необязательно даже мне. Полегчает..

;)

So what?

In the bushes? ;)

MetaDriver >>:

Есть версия?

imho - there are two ways to be better than others in this world: either to be smarter - and create; or to be more cunning and muddle through