LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 42

Tantrik >>:

А вам не показалось, что мультивалютник = обыкновенный лок(на одной паре)

I fundamentally disagree. Loc = mathematical and market absurdity. I.e. defies any logic, neither market nor mathematical
Multicurrency = portfolio. Very successfully applied in the stock market. same on currencies. The principle in diversification of losses/profits.
Currencies are of course all correlated in one way or another. But nevertheless in practice we constantly observe that correlation can occur with a rather strong lag, or change to anticorrelation for some time at all.
One can and should quite confidently and risklessly make money on this...
Deeply respected Reshetov even made a huge work and study on this topic. True, it only applies to equities.
But, IMHO, the essence is almost the same in currencies... Reshetov's method is poorly applicable to currencies simply because there are relatively few of them.
But empirically it is possible to build a portfolio that will yield stable profit even on almost random entries. After some time such portfolio will start to lose money - it means it's time to shake up the portfolio.

Tantrik >>:

У меня была экономия автокредит(докризисный) 12% годовых, а денюшки на погашение лежали в банке - 14,5% годовых....

Is that a good thing? Deposit interest is income on which you have to pay taxes. After taxes are paid, your scheme becomes unprofitable.

timbo писал(а) >>

What's easier, buy a perpetuity for a million bucks and get your 100 bucks daily forever, i.e. you, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren...

But grandchildren will say: "What a jerk grandpa was, you have to save up his "100 bucks a week to have enough for bikmak".

Heh, a million quid... that's when my cronies call me a sheep. And there's the cost of the service provider. You got it.)

think...:)
Files:
podumaj_.rar  1576 kb

timbo писал(а) >>

Is that a good thing? Deposit interest is income on which you have to pay taxes. After taxes are paid, your scheme becomes unprofitable.

Taxes on term deposits are usually factored into the rate and are taken on income earned above the refinancing rate. After you receive the interest on the deposit, you don't have to pay any taxes - the bank withholds it.

timbo >>:

— Слышь, Базин, у тебя мечта есть ?
— Есть. Пальто хочу купить... Прошлую зиму в куртке проходил, болел всю дорогу.
— Знаешь, Базин, на тебе пальто и мечтай о чем-нибудь великом.
© Курьер. Карен Шахназаров.

Do you dream big or have you achieved anything in your life? By the way, a million quid is not much of an achievement.

In fact, I don't see it as great to make or save a lot of money with financial tools.

Tantrik >>:

принцип работы мультивалютника - при разбегании пары разнонаправленные друг друга компенсируют при схождении зарабатывают....(и надо насыпать формулы и умных слов) одного человека. Я не за, не против лока. Мультивалютник - беспереспективно, затратно..(ихмо)

I now use the multicurrency only to confidently take 10 pips from pairs that are correlated, for a minimum time, because my goal is +40 pips a day, but be sure to breakeven.
As a result, yesterday I got +120 points.
Well, the cost - but who makes you count in money? You have to count in points and play with a minimum lot. In this case, calculate the minimum lot on the basis of the state of your depo :)

Tantrik >>:

А лучше на демо! мультивалютник - много пар, не на один день - спред, своп.

I didn't explain it correctly: multicurrency is for one trade - i.e. you look for a correlated pair, yesterday I had CHFJPY and EURJPY and place an order for two pairs at once, aiming for only 10 pips - the total is 20 pips in one trade. Why many pairs? You have the target (40 pips) and you have to reach it.

I see the movement of currencies this way:

the sign is not so important, the deviation from the quid is important, I look for currencies which are more deviated between them and then I seem to be able to confidently take 10 points at a time :)
I'm working on the entry system now, again - besides the target 40 pips I have one more target: 100% Breakeven, but it seems to be working in a certain time frame

Tantrik >>:

Вы только сейчас это придумали ?, что с премий по вкладам надо платить налоги! Вы когда нибудь заходили в банк читали там рекламные брошурки... и т.п.

С автокредитом не вымышленная схема... так получилось во времени и кризис....

There is no need for a "premium" because the bank has already deducted taxes. In other words, if the bank declares 14.5% per annum, you will get less.

And if you ask me, no, I don't go to banks, I don't go there at all, all my dealings with banks are exclusively online.