LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 12

I have a counter question:

will this work on a Forrega and if so, where do I put it?:

(This is a joke of course:))))

C-4 писал(а) >>
I have a counter question:
will this work on a trout and if so, where should it be put?:
>> Then I'll make a joke too. This thing in space and in water will spin :)))
-
Seriously, though. What do you think of the doggie?

Richie >>:

"ПРИНЦИП СОБАЧКИ"
будет ли собачка работать на форексе и если да, то как она должна быть реализована?

there is a "doggie" of this kind and it's called a trailing stop
That is, when you are in the long run and price has moved on, the doggie makes a click - it pulls up the stop
By analogy with your example: the ground is "moved away" due to the push - the doggy jumped to the stop.

moskitman писал(а) >>
there's a "doggy" of this kind and it's called a trailing stop
i.e. when you are already in profit and price has gone further, the doggie makes a click - it pulls up the stop
By analogy with your example: the ground is "moved away" due to the push - the doggy jumped to the stop.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. But, agree, there are no systems that work consistently only on a trawl.

currently working on such a principle... will know it's a "doggie"

Richie писал(а) >>

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. But, agree, there are no systems that work consistently only on a trawl.

I think it would be second hand.

for the short one it is up and for the long one it is down, respectively the up move for the long one = profit and for the short one = 0, and vice versa.

sever29 писал(а) >>

>> For the short one, there is an up move and a down move for the long one, respectively an up move for the long one = Profit and for the short one = 0, and vice versa.

Maybe, in order not to disperse attention and not to waste time to make one thing work for now.

Richie >>:

Может быть, чтобы не распылять внимание и не тратить время сделать пока что-то одно работающее.

the hardest thing to do is to make it work

Richie писал(а) >>

"THE DOGGIE PRINCIPLE".
will the doggie principle work in forex and if so, how should it be implemented?

There is only one system that works in the market.
And everyone knows it. It is not a secret, and it is not even sold by jokers for hundreds of grivnas.
The system is simple and obvious, yet not many people get it.
Here is a detailed description of it:

Buy Cheap, Sell Expensive.

Everything.
Such a system will work and produce profits.

All that remains is to define these CURRENT and Cheap. If you compare this to your SOBACH, these are the conditions when it should work, pushing the deposit up.))