LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 11

"THE DOGGIE PRINCIPLE"
-
Somewhere near the volcano there is a simple, interesting mechanism dug into the ground, representing a rack with teeth from a car car rack jack. On the rail, a weight is suspended on a dog. During strong earthquakes, the weight is lifted up the lath.
-
The doggie has its own character. It does not jump onto the upper pin of the lath when the ground moves with a very low amplitude. Nor does it jump over when the vibration amplitude is large and takes place over a long period of time, i.e. it only works when the vibration speed is high.
The dog does not allow the weight to sink, it serves as a "rectifier" of the ground oscillation. Therefore, the weight only moves upwards on the rail.
-
Question for reflection: will the doggie work in forex and if so, how should it be implemented?

Richie писал(а) >>

"THE DOGGIE PRINCIPLE"
-
Somewhere near the volcano, a simple and interesting mechanism is buried in the ground, representing a rack with teeth from a car car rack jack. On the rail, a weight is suspended on a dog. During strong earthquakes, the weight is lifted up the lath.
-
The doggie has its own character. It does not jump onto the upper pin of the lath when the ground moves with very low amplitude. Nor does it jump over when the vibration amplitude is large and takes place over a long period of time, i.e. it only works when the vibration speed is high.
The dog does not allow the weight to sink, it serves as a "rectifier" of the ground oscillation. Therefore, the weight only moves upwards on the rail.
-
Question for thought: would the doggie work in forex and if so, how should it be implemented?

interesting question and an example no less:)

Richie >>:

"ПРИНЦИП СОБАЧКИ"
-
Вопрос для размышления: будет ли собачка работать на форексе и если да, то как она должна быть реализована?

will be, I just started on p6 about it, but I'm a little bit, but don't take a primitive view of the model like all currencies depend on each other - on a D1 price bottom - yes, but at the current moment on M1 the charts are totally different, what - only moments, what not on the forum :)

Richie писал(а) >>

"THE DOGGIE PRINCIPLE"
-
Somewhere near the volcano, a simple and interesting mechanism is buried in the ground, representing a rack with teeth from a car car rack jack. On the rail, a weight is suspended on a dog. During strong earthquakes, the weight is lifted up the lath.
-
The doggie has its own character. It does not jump onto the upper pin of the lath when the ground moves with very low amplitude. Nor does it jump over when the vibration amplitude is large and takes place over a long period of time, i.e. it only works when the vibration speed is high.
-
Question for thought: would the doggie work in forex and if so, how should it be implemented?

It won't.

T101 strategy partially shows what we see on the charts, but the essence of the current values of quotes this strategy is silent, maybe aftaras T101 and therefore stopped to develop the public this strategy, and continued to work only themselves :)
I'm glad I'm not alone in my musings/search, I think Richie is also thinking about it, by the way I was waiting for gold to fall yesterday, and I expect a weakening of the dollar in the coming months

OK. Then I'll ask, may I? "Will Maxwell's Demon work on fore (or fondue) or not?

i don't do stocks either, i just learn to read charts and i read them in my own way, i add the conspiracy theory to reading charts, and as a peak of perfection i started to study charts from previous years :)
Sorry, but I'll leave this honest audience for now - things to do, though :)

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
OK. Then I'll ask, may I? "Will Maxwell's Demon work on fore (or fondue) or not?
I find it hard to see how it can work at all without any energy input. It only uses energy for friction - similar to spreads, swaps, commissions, etc.

Richie писал(а) >>
I find it hard to see how it can work without any energy input. It only uses energy for friction - similar to spreads, swaps, commissions etc.

What is the connection between the vibrator ratchet and the currency market?
- here are the peaks missed... while reading this, it's better to compare with mountains!

Richie >>:
Я вообще с трудом представляю как он может работать без каких либо затрат энергии. Тут энергия тратится только на трение - по аналогии спред, свопы, комиссия и т.п.

No. The basic energy of measurement as applied to the market is that in order to understand whether a trade is losing or profitable, it must be executed. Although if you approach "Demon" from the point of view of MM. MM, then you are right and sufficient completely.