Does the Grail exist? - page 163

As promised, I will start trading on Monday. Deposit $100, target 10k. Time frame is one month. Anyone interested can watch here http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=19847

Who wants to join...

This site takes so long to load, it's annoying.
What's your nickname? I can't find it.
Or maybe you're not registered yet. OK, see you Monday...

FantasYGold >>:
Кто хочет может присоединиться..

:) You've already thrown your cry. And the first one escaped by draining the depot. What's your excuse for failing this time? I don't wish it on you. But real is not a demo. Dropping one and starting another will already be costly.

Iv... >>:

:) Вы уже бросали клич. И первый сбежали слив депо. Какая отговорка будет на этот раз в случае неудачи? Не желаю вам его. Но реал не демо. Бросить один и начать другой будет уже накладно.

Mr. total namesake :) I'm wondering why you monitor the forum so closely for clever ideas on how to beat the DCs? :)

Iv... >>:

:) Вы уже бросали клич. И первый сбежали слив депо. Какая отговорка будет на этот раз в случае неудачи?

Don't tell tales.
Helen, the initiator of the cup, was the first to run away. What's the point of continuing the competition if the main competitor isn't there?

And the demo account was perfectly raised to 50,000 quid in real time.

Good evening!
Happy Victory Day!
FantasYGold was another bust on the FantasYGold system.
I have used the levels (I used them from Alpari).
I did not use stop-losses.
I made the initial deposit of 1 000 dollars.
Entry - 10% of the deposit.

I did not made profit on this deposit:
I did not reaches the profit level, demo now -86% (in the "black" Thursday it was -92%).
Not good again!
Maybe I should have a bigger deposit and a smaller entry?
I have tried to put my EA without any stops and the result is almost the same:

Sincerely,
Backspace.

Backspace >>:

По системе FantasYGold очередной влёт.
Зашёл по уровням (брал с Alpari).
Стоп-лоссы не ставил.
Попробовал своего советника поставить без стопов - результат примерно аналогичный:
С уважением,
Backspace.

It's strange, you write it as a man's name/gender - but when you point the mouse at your nickname it displays "Nataly", no doubt, strange times these days, it looks like a man, but in fact is not a man - but a half-woman :)
SZS: The attack on the "Grailmaker" continues? By the way, this post confirms my opinion again - FantasYGold is not a double-crossed Cock from DC, since people tend to make mistakes. And his mistakes were discussed in this thread several times, but nevertheless he calculated ММ correctly and his start strategy led to his goal

IgorM >>:

странно, пишите от мужского имени/рода - а при нацеливании мышью на Ваш ник высвечивает "Nataly", не спорю, странные нынче времена пошли, с виду мужик, а на самом деле и не мужик - а полубаба :)
ЗЫ: атака на" Граальщика" продолжается?

:)

I'm not talking about your animal tendencies at all!!!

We all have our faults. :)

And that's not an attack at all.

I like people who believe in miracles.

I just decided to work on the signals of the "Grailmaker," as you call him.

It's not working for me.

That is why I am asking, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Respectfully,

Backspace.

Backspace писал(а) >>

:)

I just decided to work on the signals of the 'Grailmaker', as you call it.

It's not working for me.

That is why I am asking, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Sincerely,

>> Backspace.

Did he share his system?