Does the Grail exist? - page 156

FantasYGold >>:
И так цель достигнута, 5000%! Всем счастливо, в понедельник открою след.пари 100$>10к

Congratulations!

Great drive. Some of the inputs/outputs are just on the edge of possibility. Looks like the author has a TC with positive MO.

Only he uses it in a mocking way. Instead of betting series it would make sense to formalize TS, refuse from averaging and introduce reasonable stops.

The author has a positive MOA, but he is using it in a mockery.

As one of the ardent critics in this thread, I offer my enthusiastic congratulations

To the great FantasYGold!!! Yeah dude, you're awesome!!! There are a lot of traders in our village!
<br / translate="no">
Congratulations!
Great drive. Some of the inputs/outputs are just on the edge of possibility. Looks like the author has a TC with positive MO.
Only he uses it in a mocking way. Instead of betting series it would make sense to formalize TS, refuse from averaging and build reasonable stops into it.
The author has a positive MOI, but he is using it in a mockery.

About the sign of the MO we can only guess. Yes, the balance trend is very good, but the drawdown of equity... The basis of the system is very simple. Suppose there is a certain wave. The price has crossed it from the bottom upwards and FantasYGold begins to sell, hoping for a pullback. Also to buy. The market dived down - great, a good opportunity to buy cheap. The market dipped even lower, which is even better, you can buy more. I don't know too much about the logic of volume calculation. The momentum is felt here. The first lot 0.3, the second 0.2, and the third one - 2.0! It seems to be just emotions and confidence that a reversal is about to happen. I wonder how FantasYGold would behave in a long lasting trend of several days? On the other hand, there are deals with negative results. It proves that he can take a loss and close positions at the very beginning of the movement against it. Well done FantasYGold!!!

A typical FantasYGold job:

Sberbank is the most stable grail.
Let's save our bank.

C-4 >>: Удалите пост-дубль.

Iv... >>:

....Если интересно стейтмент опубликую у себя. Пока Helen нет :)

Кто будет смотреть сразу отвечу. А то уже задают вопросы. Не советник.

Кто мешает демо- вундеркиндам повторить десятидневный взлёт реала более чем в 43 раза? Даже на демо пока не получилось :) Искренне желаю, чтоб получилось ещё круче. И чтобы на реалах.

A staterun is a staterun. An investment password is an investment password. Although I am not arguing, I will just point out that the man did a great job publicly and openly. Everyone could see in his own terminal. and he deserves credit and recognition. I don't want to offend anyone, but Helen herself said in her correspondence with Fantasy that she was an average trader. And would there have been a reason to fight? She wasn't claiming to win, just supporting the show. Have a good day. Look at the world more positively. An opponent is much more often a partner than an enemy.

Who's talking about what.

The question is: Who can give me a link to an Expert Advisor, which neither fills up nor loses money, i.e. it keeps the deposit within 90-110% without significant drawdown for a long time - five ... seven years. seven years. And at the same time, it trades, the number of trades is in the hundreds.

Richie писал(а) >>

The question is: Who can give me a link to an Expert Advisor, which neither fills up nor loses money, i.e. it keeps the deposit within 90-110% without significant drawdowns for a long time - five ... seven years. seven years. And at the same time it trades, number of deals - hundreds.

If you believe - 10 years, would that do the trick?

sever29 писал(а) >> If you believe- 10 years old, will this one do?

>> It's a good one. Isn't there a link?
-
That's my point:
Everyone wants to have a grail. Surely a trader has to go through several stages:
1. Learning to drain well;
2. Learning to drain little;
3. Learning to keep a zero deposit (to stay afloat);
4. Learn to pour a little;
5. Learning to pour a lot;

Of course, I simplified it, but I think the sense is clear.