Does the Grail exist? - page 148

Mathemat писал(а) >>

This is the result of the equity indicator from Xupypr. The bottom horizontal line above the dates is 0.)

P.S. I do not have any complaints about the quality of entries: Entries are never absolutely correct, while proper movements are guessed here, though often before the time. Only MM methods are embarrassing.

Somehow he has to trade... and another experienced trader may trade just as well. The movement if you don't need it precisely, just with foundation A. is still consistent +. Replace minimum lots with maximum lots = TITAN TRADE.

Mathemat >>:

... Сильно смущают только методы ММ.

International Medical Health Organisation in the sense of IMHO.:-) That's fine. Less money means more risk.
If you get lucky and the amount goes up, the risks go down. The more other people's money, the more cautious the trade.

The trade has not become more cautious here. This can be seen from the latest equity failure of 45%.

Tantrik >>:

Ссылки и ветки доказывают, что там ничего нет.

Yes it is - by correlation, if you look at the correlation in numbers - and the sequence of changes in the correlation - you see a sequence of movements of pairs, all pairs are moving as a correlation, it is then - then the correlation decreases, then again .... It is better to say not correlation - but consistency
Tantrik >>:

Motion ... needed exactly ... just with foundation A. still consistent +.

I left the right one in the quote, you just need to see the movement relative to each other, what pairs I see/see with the naked eye I wrote many posts ago :)
And the movement should not be seen as a final price - even a horizontal trader with a sudden jump (candlestick) is also a movement - just on the chart this movement is not formed according to linear (+,-,*,/) laws
:)

Mathemat >>:
Тут торговля не стала осторожнее. Это видно по последнему провалу эквити в 45%.

maybe he does the right thing if he is sure he sees movement towards his price, the only thing is that he just "doesn't protect" :) from a sudden candle or a sudden absence of quotes on that pair :)

IgorM >>:

может он и правильно делает если точно уверен...

No it isn't. Any trade is a work of assumption, not of knowledge.

To be fair, we have to admit that even that failed position on CADCHF later made it to the top! The author closed it earlier under the pressure of the crowd, )))) and it did give the rise that the author expected.
Perhaps, if you understand what criteria whispered Fantasi to buy CADCHF, and it's really difficult - you can figure out his great secret....))

denis_orlov >>:
Справедливости ради, следует признать что даже та провальная позиция по CADCHF в последствии вырвалась наверх! Автор закрыл ее раньше под гнетом толпы, ))) а она таки дала ожидаемый автором подъем.
Наверное, если понять какие критерии шепнули Фантази покупать CADCHF, а это действительно трудно, - можно разгадать его великий секрет....))

No one is saying that he doesn't see the market well. It's just that after a certain threshold, he will only have to work on the phone. (if he can during a panic).

OK, Denis, how do you rate the affair's entry and exit system in general?
I'm not asking about MM, he's certainly too risky.

denis_orlov >>:
Справедливости ради, следует признать что даже та провальная позиция по CADCHF в последствии вырвалась наверх! Автор закрыл ее раньше под гнетом толпы, ))) а она таки дала ожидаемый автором подъем.
Наверное, если понять какие критерии шепнули Фантази покупать CADCHF, а это действительно трудно, - можно разгадать его великий секрет....))

Denis would be so kind as to help. I was sent to you) thank you https://forum.mql4.com/ru/31761