Does the Grail exist? - page 71

Recently, thanks to two G's: stupidity and a hep, got into a -100, well, closed with a sigh... <br/ translate="no">
Oh yes, that gep was great. On Friday night, my system was already showing great profits, thanks to a strong EURUSD surge. The system needed to move the position till Monday, but frankly speaking, I was itching to close it that evening. Knowing that the gap on Monday was more likely to be in my favor, I decided to leave my robot to follow a well-defined algorithm. With the market opening on Monday the robot closed the position instantly. I knew on Friday that there was a probability of gap in my favor, but the gap would be so big... Anyway, what I want to say is that one trader takes a loss for the other one:)

It's strange, the author of this topic claims to have been in the market for more than 7 years. He should have been monitoring not a demo or the real 100 quid for such a long time to prove the existence of the grail and to teach something else, to make forecasts, but rather a decent account he trades on and to put it up for review at least here: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring&lang=ru in order to create the impression of a successful trader. But the PR is not good!!! The man with 7 years of trading, as rightly noted, does not have the slightest idea of MM. And I wonder why he immediately went to the Western brokerage companies.....

C-4 >>:
О да, этот геп был великолепен. В пятницу вечером, моя система уже показывала отличный профит, благодаря сильному рывку вверх EURUSD. Система требовала перенос позиции до понедельника, но честно признаюсь руки чесались закрыть ее в этот же вечер. Зная что разрыв в понедельник наиболее вероятен в мою пользу я не стал ничего делать, предоставив роботу действовать по четкому алгоритму. С открытием рынка в понедельник, робот тут же закрыл позицию. Я знал в пятницу что есть вероятность гепа в свою пользу, но, что бы разрыв получился таким значительным... В общем, что хочу сказать, что для одного трейдера убыток для другого прибыль:)

Another "-" in favour of moving positions to Monday :0)

denis_orlov >>:

Helen, почему вы игнорируете прямой вопрос к Вам?

Приличные дамы так себя не ведут...)))

Мне всего лишь интересен Ваш опыт и стаж, чтобы оценить перспективы дуэли.

goldtrader, а вы ловкий парень!
Конечно только для титанов, и если оба титана поднимут эти сотки Вам будет круто!..))

Answering the question posed in pictures:

I don't get it: where can I observe the result?

Bicus >>:
Что-то я не понял: где можно наблюдать за результатом?

Sort of here

http://helenclubfinance.com/forum/index.php
Click on the demo button at the top. But I didn't see my account today, although I did yesterday evening after registering. Maybe it was moved to a separate place.
I see 7 accounts there, although it was said above that there are 11 accounts.

yuripk писал(а) >>

Sort of here.

http://helenclubfinance.com/forum/index.php
Click on demo button on top. But I didn't see my account today, although I saw it yesterday evening after registration. Maybe they moved the participants to a separate place.

Titans are hidden from viewers.

By an eerily large number of requests, I have moved the participants to a separate page.

http://helenclubfinance.com/forum/mtr_demo_cup.php?sort=allprofpr&period=all The link-button to the page at the top left is "Kubochek"

Good afternoon!

Studied the whole topic - tried to work on the author's signals...
Horror!!!
If you work strictly according to the recommendations, the system efficiency (ratio of profitable to unprofitable) is less than 50%.
I got the information from ALPARI forum. There the author was laying out screenshots, with specific levels of inputs - outputs.
With initial deposit of 1000 quid and regular entry 0.1 lots, I'm already losing.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong! ;)

And to repeat such a "GRAAL" can be easy.
I know how to draw entry/exit levels by a regular PivotPoint - I don't have to study for 7 years.
I've drawn and worked with the PivotPoints indicator myself (https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4/_my/6425).

And if you remember the history, let's say December 2008, with weekly rise of 1200 pips and without any stops the deposit is not enough...
To be honest, even my Expert Advisor, which is not a grail at all, shows much more stable results. And with stops, and with a small drawdown.

Sincerely,
Backspace.

P.S.
I do not want to offend the author in any way.
It's good when there are people who believe in miracles (the Grail).
I am simply stating the facts.

Backspace писал(а) >>
If you work strictly according to the recommendations, the system efficiency (ratio of profitable to unprofitable) is less than 50%.
I took the information from the ALPARI forum. There the author posted screenshots, with specific entry-exit levels.

And how do you get losing trades? The author does not close them, and keeps them until they reach profit or margin call.
How did you exit? SL=TP or what?