Does the Grail exist? - page 152

FantasYGold >>:
сделать лям одно удовольствие, а выиграть пари и получив лям у другого трейд., это другое.

in 7 years of this kind of behaviour, how many deposits have you been "lucky" to lose? I, for example, in 7 years, not a single one, and you?
и... did someone offer you a bet? I didn't...

FantasYGold >>:
сделать лям одно удовольствие, а выиграть пари и получив лям у другого трейд., это другое.

Definitely the character of the player...))
That explains something. Players have been known to often perform miracles through their desperate manner, taking huge risks, etc.
But the bet is won. Cool.

moskitman, people are just thanking the man for the spectacle.
All the critics - and me too - have already spoken out. However, the winners are not judged: the very high goal stated by the author of the topic has been achieved. It is clear that without high risks its achievement would not have been possible.
This is not aliens who do nothing but concoct hypotheses...
P.S. By the way, all heavy drawdowns could have been significantly reduced, if the author had not dabbled in dilution (over-simulation - okay, let it be!). But then also the author would not have reached the target by this point yet.

Yes, it was a bet. And the author won it. For which, in fact, I congratulated him. As for his playing tactics, it seems a bit reckless to me. However, I'm not an athlete, but a trader. In sport, maybe that's normal.
But the fact remains - bet him! )))

I'm getting ready for that. )
forexigrok >>:

так как побить рекорд Уильямса? И себе деньжат сделаете и публике покажите класс.

Svinozavr >>:
Да, это было пари. И автор его выиграл. С чем, собственно, я его и поздравил. Что же касается его тактики игры, то по мне она кажется несколько безбашенной, что ли. Впрочем, я не спортсмен, а трейдер. В спорте, может, это и нормально.
Но факт остается фактом - пари его! )))

Thanks, I'm aware of the bet with HELEN, the challenge was made and accepted before my eyes.
(I was then referring to the phrases "If you personally give me 1 milion after I ..." and "win the bet and get a lakh from another trad.")

You are quite right Mathemat - there is no judging of winners.
Apparently the man has learned to see things that I personally, and most of us, can't and therefore is 100% confident in his moves, which he has shown publicly.

I take my hat off to him.

Svinozavr >>:
Да, это было пари. И автор его выиграл.

Where ?
The author, being of sound mind and memory, stipulated the conditions, including the main one - the period of three months.
In addition to Helena, there were several others who accepted the three-month challenge.
After three months it is possible that one of them will be at least in the black, unlike the grailer
Technically, the bet wasn't won.
Elena's gone cold turkey at all.
-------------------
They're coming, they're coming, they're coming ....

Mischek писал(а) >>

Where ?
The author, being of sound mind and memory, stipulated the conditions, including the main one - three months.
In addition to Helena, there were several others who accepted the three-month challenge.
After three months it is possible that one of them will be at least in the black, unlike the grailer
Technically, the bet wasn't won.
Elena's gone cold turkey at all.
-------------------
They're coming, they're coming, they're coming ....

Why did Helen leak?!

Actually, yes, Mischek: the bet was on the Cup, not the original score.
But everyone saw the original score and could follow it. There was no cheating, a la one famous "Wavemaker" (opened invest-password and after 15 minutes deleted it), everything is fair.
What can you do if the topicstarter is a sprinter!