Does the Grail exist? - page 87

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

It's not like I'm going to become some kind of fighter. It's just that, due to my youth, I can't get past the blatant stupidity and say nothing. If you like, it's a weakness I haven't learned to fight yet. :) I see stupidity and I can't say nothing. I wish I could. :)

Seriously, I'm looking for ideas for my advisers. If you read carefully, you can find some.

How are you getting on with the ideas?

rumata1984 >>:

Я ведь и не собираюсь становиться каким-то там бойцом. Просто я в силу своей молодости не могу пройти мимо откровенной тупости и промолчать. Если хотите, это моя слабость, бороться с которой я пока не научился. :) Вот вижу тупость, и не могу промолчать. А так бы хотелось. :)

Если серьезно, тут я ищу идеи для своих советников. Если внимательно читать, найти удается.

Very sorry that you have seen me as a stupid man, and have you ever wondered why there are no working ideas here and why no one has the desire to talk about them? You and Galina worked productively, inefficiently, but the result is still there, do not fit in where it is not necessary and develop further, it will be more useful, I say that with all my heart.

Tantrik >>:

Как успехи с идеями?

Once again: if you read carefully, you manage to find it. I believe that in any business, in order to achieve something serious, you have to look for new ideas, think about them, improve them, try them out in practice. In short, work, work and work. And then everything will work out.

sever29 >>:

Игнорировать его надо, не отвечать.

Sever, what are you doing here anyway? Are you automating your trading or are you talking to Leo and his friends? You should first learn how to trade so that you have something to do.

Ubajal >>:

Очень жаль что Вы во мне увидели глупого человека, а никогда не задумывались почему здесь нет рабочих идей и почему их никто не имеет желания говорить, вот Вы же с Галиной продуктивно поработали, неэфективно но результат то всё равно есть, не вписывайтесь куда не надо и развивайтесь дальше, пользы будет больше, я от всего сердца это говорю.

there are no working ideas or ready-made solutions, i.e. advisor/supervisor? There is a mountain of ideas and sensible people here on this forum to discuss it with before you go berserk

You are not stupid, just a stupid man who expects the forum to explain him and give a ready-made solution, go to the forum that discusses new cartoons, there you and give advice and a fresh cartoon, I think your mind should start with the easiest :))

IgorM >>:

здесь нет рабочих идей или готового решения, т.е. советника/супериндюка? Здесь на этом форуме гора идей и разумных людей с которыми это можно обсудить прежде чем наломать дров

Вы не глупый человек, а просто тупой чел, который ждет, что на форуме ему должны разъяснить и дать готовое решение, идите на форум обсуждающий новинки мультпроката, там Вам и посоветуют и дадут свежий мультфильм, думаю Вашей уму надо начинать с простейшего :))

Very funny, and there are already ready-made solutions in this forum and if I put them together in a fortnight in a bot, how will we apologise?

Ubajal >>:

Очень жаль что Вы во мне увидели глупого человека, а никогда не задумывались почему здесь нет рабочих идей и почему их никто не имеет желания говорить, вот Вы же с Галиной продуктивно поработали, неэфективно но результат то всё равно есть, не вписывайтесь куда не надо и развивайтесь дальше, пользы будет больше, я от всего сердца это говорю.

Okay. (chuckles) I don't really know who you are. How serious you are about what you write. Although, of course, I suspect you're not. I don't understand your motives either. So I entered the discussion for nothing. :)

And why do you think that Galina and I have not worked effectively? Or have you tested our trading robot on a demo account for at least a month? We are adequate people. We have ideas, we are not fanatics, we are working on them. I will be able to say in a month or two whether it is possible to make money on the one you are talking about. And even if you can't, the idea might still come in handy in the future.

Ubajal >>: из за таких форумных умников я в своё время потерял большие деньги и много очень ценного времени, отыграться хочется знаеш ли.

So you are also gullible... Poor victim of forum flooders...

Why didn't you think with your own head at the time? I think with mine, which is why I'm angry, especially at the word "grail"; maybe that's why my assessments sometimes sound harsh.

Mat, I'll give you an answer to the question of the working situation and you draw your own conclusions, it's better that way: there are people who work according to this scheme, they are people who got into financial difficulty, then the price of the issue is negotiated, documentary evidence of commitment is declared, a person who needs help takes a loan, a trade is done, the problems are solved, thanks all are free ...

What you're telling me about the potential applicability of our titan's talents is logical in principle. But it's more of an extreme case. I, on the other hand, if I was making estimates, was referring to the standard application of titan talents to normal trading. And I still think that the topicstarter is not yet ready for normal trading. With this kind of trading, any reasonable guarantees in the contract like "equity/balance sheet drawdown no greater than 30%, otherwise system stop-out" are simply not possible.

Again, that's my assessment. Take it however you like. But I don't intend to label every word as "this is my IMHO!" just because some gullible might take my words too seriously. Actually I check any words, even if I strongly trust the source.

Why apologize? I looked at how many comments you left on the forum, read them and came to the conclusion that they were not informative, even in terms of arguments, which means you have no information, so I assumed that not only can you not provide information for thought, but you cannot even read a ready-made .....

As for ready-made solutions - if you start reading what people write on the forum, you'll find a lot of ready-made indicators that are sold on the Internet for money, people have posted them here for free and discussed their effectiveness - is that not enough?

Mathemat >>:

Так ты еще и доверчивый... Бедная жертва форумных флудеров...

А чего ж своей-то головой не думал в свое время? Вот я думаю своей - потому и злой, особенно на слово "грааль"; может, потому мои оценки иногда звучат резковато.

То, что ты говоришь мне о потенциальной области применимости талантов нашего титана, в принципе логично. Но это скорее экстремальный случай. Я же, если и делал оценки, имел в виду стандартное приложение талантов титана к нормальному трейдингу. И до сих пор думаю, что к нормальному трейдингу топикстартер еще не готов. При такой торговле какие-то разумные гарантии в договоре типа "просадка эквити/баланса не больше 30%, иначе системный стопаут" просто невозможны.

Это снова моя оценка. Ну воспринимай ее как хочешь. Но я не намерен вешать на каждое слово ярлык "это моё IMHO!" только потому, что некоторые доверчивые могли бы воспринять мои слова слишком всерьез. Вообще-то я любые слова проверяю, даже если сильно доверяю источнику.

Mate, go sort out what S wrote, he didn't just post it all here, whose fault is it that the cart doesn't go? It's my fault, but it's Leo's fault...