Does the Grail exist? - page 64

IgorM писал(а) >>

sps, I already wrote that I'm new to mt4, but I trade on the Marketplace :)

Tantrik the drawdown rate is like a personal TS, for myself I took 90 points as a rule, if I get 90 then I wait for an opportunity to close at least -40 points, and if it got to 100 I close safely, the main thing is to control the deposit, to remain to continue to play :)

Thanks to the author of this thread for the confirmation of my hunch: the Grail really exists, but the TS of this Grail is banal:
- do not use stops!
- Do not trade Eurobucks!
- do not piss against the wind!
- do not look for correlations and multicurrency EAs, and instead trade all pairs except EUROBAX and USD!

ZS: give me the link or code of a script/advisor that opens orders for all currency pairs in a trend on an hourly chart at once and I will show you a 1000% profit in one week on a demo account

As for the eurobucks he may be right. Eurobucks does not obey the vector of currency movements and often falls short in pips or goes on its own. i wrote in my personal email to....

FantasYGold, under what nickname will you register for the monitoring?

IgorM >>:

я тоже не люблю пользоваться стопами, я тоже иногда могу несколько дней ждать чтобы закрыться с минимумом, но просадку больше чем в 90 п как-то не позволял себе, FantasYGold Вас не пугает цифра -1800 п ? На реальных деньгах Вы бы так же действовали?
ЗЫ: если Вы откроете ПАММ я бы Вам свои деньги не доверил бы :)

From bitter personal experience...
Recently, thanks to two G's: stupidity and gep, got into -100, well, closed with a sigh...
Then the price went another hundred and a little.... and went back to the very beginning!

I mean, not only could I not give up 100, but I also made 200!!! ))
This is the reason why people get mad about losses, when on top of that it turns out that the loss was for nothing and could have been profit....

So, assuming the author has a grail and accurate knowledge of the course of the price, then -180 is ugh, just an extra opportunity to earn).

denis_orlov you are absolutely wrong, such a situation in forex every day - if you had placed an order here and did not close an order here....
You have to teach yourself to lose, even though the whole internet is filled with information on how to win.
by the way you did not write which pair let you down? If it was the eurobucks, I said above that it is not worth killing time on it. If EUROBACS, then I wrote above, it is better not to kill time with this currency, because the whole net is full of myths how to start a beginner, like spread is small, but here's for you and the analysis of EUROBACS, and here's candlestick analysis...... and here's some breaking news which spoiled our EUROBACS prediction!
:)

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

From bitter personal experience...
Recently, thanks to two G's: stupidity and gep, got into -100, well, closed with a sigh...
Then the price went through another hundred and a little.... and went back to the very beginning!

I mean, not only could I not give up 100, but I also made 200!!! ))
This is the reason why people get mad about losses, when on top of that it turns out that the loss was for nothing and could have been profit....

So, assuming the author has a grail and accurate knowledge of the course of the price, then -180 is ugh, just an extra opportunity to earn).

The gap is working out... but where did the price go in the trend? A correction can wait...

FantasYGold, you have written your nickname for monitoring in a private message...Want to be monitored incognito?

Just a reminder: go to "Profile" (link above) and login to your profile to register a demo account.

Helen писал(а) >>

Copy. Registering in the existing demo monitor. I'm making a note to the participants' accounts.

>> So:
- start - April 21 at 0:00 Moscow time.
- Finish - July 21 at 0:00 Moscow time.
- Any brokerage company
- deposit $10,000.0
- monitoring
It is desirable to have your agreement to publish the statement. At least after the finish. I think, that many people will be interested in it.

I strongly recommend to correct the highlighted paragraph of the rules. It will help to avoid possible misunderstandings.
I know 2-3 brokerage companies where demo Expert Advisor can raise the amount limited only by the digit of their billing system.
You had better register accounts in one and the same brokerage company, preferably more or less known.
The conditions should be as equal as possible.
And for the sake of this casef it would be more serious to compete on real accounts. It is hard to imagine TITANS on demo accounts. :)
Let me give you 100 quid each to open cent accounts, and you will be a grown-up. (If you don't have money of your own or you're afraid to invest).
You will have 10K accounts. For example in FX4U or any other office. For 3 months, chasing coins is not serious somehow. :)))

goldtrader >>:

Убедительно рекомендую скорректировать выделенный пункт правил. Это позволит избежать возможных недоразумений.
Знаю 2-3 ДЦ, у которых на демо советником можно поднять за сутки сумму, ограничиваемую только разрядность их биллинговой системы.
Лучше всё-таки зарегить вам счета в одном и том же ДЦ желательно более-менее известном.
Условия должны быть по возможности равные.
Да и ради такого дел было бы как-то серьёзнее всё-таки соревноваться на реальных счетах.
Давайте я вам по 100 баксов счета открою центовые и будете по-взрослому. (это если своих денег жалко или страшно вложить).
Будут вам 10К счета.

wow! i want 100 bucks too! :)
Goldtrader, don't you think that your 100$ would be analogous to a demo account? If a trader is risky, he doesn't care what to risk even if it is a demo or $100, it is not his own money, which could have been used to make plans in the family or anywhere else.
So let's compete, but with $100 of your own money in order to feel analytics and luck

IgorM писал(а) >>

wow! i want 100 bucks! :)

No, I propose only to TITANS. :)
IgorM wrote(a) >>

Goldtrader and you do not think that your 100$ will be analogous to a demo account? Because if a trader is risky, he does not care what to risk though a demo though 100$, anyway not his own blood money on which he could have plans in the family

I offer consciously, knowing that with a probability of 70-90% they will be thrown away. My family won't suffer, they won't be the last couple of hundred. :)
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend the TITANS. If anyone raises, I'll return half the profit to the TITAN who raised it. Fair enough. :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

wow! i want 100 bucks! :)
Goldtrader, don't you think that your 100$ would be analogous to a demo account? If a trader is risky, he doesn't care how to risk even a demo or 100$, it's not his own money, which could have been used to make plans in the family or anywhere else.
As for the competition, let's compete, but with $100 of your own money, to feel analytics and luck

Trust me, psychologically it's easier to lose a hundred than to lose it in front of the crowd.