Does the Grail exist? - page 69

now check
Helen >>:

FantasYGold ( он же FOReignEX trading) Смешной счёт удалён. Можно зарегистрировать счёт... по уму.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
No, I think I see $1,000. Please write to me in your personal account what account it says there

You're funny :) Organised :)
The account is registered. №2331334. Nickname FOReignEX trading. Good luck.

No, I just don't want to stress myself out over little things. Good luck to you too)
Helen >>:

Смешной вы :) Организованность на уровне :)
Счёт зарегистрирован. №2331334. Ник FOReignEX trading. Удачи.

FantasYGold >>:
нет просто не хочу напрягать себя из за мелочей) Своего дело хватает сейчас. Вам тоже удачи)

Don't forget to put your feet somewhere, or the pros will get worried ))))

My hand is the ruler. :)

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
No, I just don't want to stress myself out over little things.

>> yeah... I don't like that phrase, but... It's really kindergarten... You could blow your cheeks all over the place - you'd be a hamster... :)) And what will be in the final after such a preparation of public opinion? Something like, "I told you right away... I just didn't feel like it... I had some serious business to attend to... That's why I signed up under a different nickname - it's a friend's (brother's) nickname, he asked me to, he was embarrassed, but I was busy... etc., etc.?
By the way, why is it a different nickname? What kind of serious business are you in... suddenly appeared... which is interesting - after accepting your challenge? Why has your own self-assured, ambitious challenge suddenly become your own petty business?

Personal question: you claim to have worked with overseas brokers. Could you give me a list, please... of brokerages where you've made money. You see... I worked as a trader abroad for some time and, judging by some of your phrases, I conclude that you are... frugal with the truth. I don't like that. I would very much like to be wrong. Please, please. Thank you.

sever29 >>:
А почему у Вас, не торгуя (сделок- 0), мониторинг показывает доходность в сутки- 0.23%?

That's how you understand, think about who you listen to and what you say if you don't understand. Look - there will be bloodshed, but I'm off, my nerves are weak, I don't like gruesome spectacles ))

sever29 писал(а) >>
And why do you, without trading (0 trades), monitor shows a daily return of 0.23%?

Before the first trade the script is sometimes fooling around. I will try it again.

Are you trolling again? Really, that's it, I'm off to trade. I don't want to show anything, prove anything, etc. I can not in any way, very much want to show everyone the archive on the hurrah. But you can not, once again I repeat. All will be clear on the account. Good luck to all.

Helen >>:
Счёт зарегистрирован. №2331334. Ник FOReignEX trading. Удачи.

Why there:

Deposit currency: 0
Account opened: 0
In monitoring since: 2010.04.22 01:09
Deposit: 0
Balance: 0
Funds: 0
Profit: 0
Margin: 0
Free Margin: 0

?