Does the Grail exist? - page 62

Ah, yes... If you wish, after registering an account, send a message in your personal email. So-and-so is in a cup or something. I'll mark the accounts in the monitoring.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Yes, it's the detailed stats, not the picture. Even once a week, so that others don't lose interest.
The equity drawdown will not be visible in the picture, but it will be in the report. This is important.

I will post the pictures of the Surgeon's Equity Indicator. Is it good? Why I ask: I don't know if it is accurate, if there are no glitches, etc.

I have a few good ideas. - I can also open orders without stops and hope to win :)
but who has the courage to go for 100 bakinskiy = 10,000 cents ?

I will post pictures of the Surgeon's Equity Indicator. Is it good? <br / translate="no">
What's not to like about a detailed textual-state, Helen? The trades will be in the palm of your hand, easy to transfer and analyse in Excel. Without the analysis of paper (unrecorded) drawdowns - both current and past ones - it's too trivial and not very interesting. Metacurrents during the ATC provided everyone with full info on trades.
However, do as you wish. It is more important for you, not for me.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
What's not to like about a detailed textual statement, Helen? The trades will be in the palm of your hand, easy to transfer and analyse in Excel. Without the analysis of paper (unrecorded) drawdowns - both current and past - it's too trivial and not very interesting. Metacurrents during the ATC provided everyone with full info on the trades.
However, do as you wish. It is more important for you than for me.

We have already agreed on the stats. I meant an addendum.
I highlighted a funny one :)) Please do not generalise :)

IgorM писал(а) >>
You are not sure how to win on a demo account? - I can also open orders without stops and hope to win.)
If i had 100 bucks = 10,000 cents ?

No problem.

MartinI drink too much )))

Helen nice to see a determined man, well, then to continue the theme, and let me for free earnings (at least the phone money) register at the link http://www.marketiva.com/?gid=32760
You will get $ 5 (500 cents) well here are them and raise yourself money to your phone (Webmani withdraw without any problem), and I in turn suggest how to work with zabugornom DC to candles are not unexpected, and why not compete there on the Market? I have a demo there, and contests with real money, so if interested, ask me, I will help.

The account has been registered.

Where can I find information about the main participants?
Fantasy has told us a little about himself.
What is your story, Helen? )