Does the Grail exist? - page 63

and here's more!!!! bam!!!

I also do not like to use stops, sometimes I can wait a few days to close with a minimum, but a drawdown of more than 90p somehow did not allow themselves, FantasYGold you are not afraid of the figure -1800 p? Would you do the same on real money?
ZS: if you open a PAMM I would not entrust you with my money :)

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
I will show REAL results when someone challenges me.

We won't forget that:)
And he also said that he is 100% confident in his result, if so, the drawdowns don't matter. He just needs to correlate them with the size of the depo.

"- start - 21 April at 0:00 MSc.
- finish - 21 July at 0:00 a.m. Moscow time".

The 21st is like the end of the day. Must have meant 22 April.

IgorM >>: FantasYGold Вас не пугает цифра -1800 п ?

It's a five-digit number. In the old pips it's 180. However, the paper drawdown on a single position, equal to about a quarter of the deposit, scares me too.

FantasYGold, I hope you understand that you have to register for the monitoring before the start.

IgorM писал(а) >>

I also don't like to use stops, sometimes I can wait a few days to close with a minimum, but a drawdown of more than 90p somehow I did not allow myself, FantasYGold you are not afraid of the figure -1800 p? Would you do the same on real money?
ZS: if you open a PAMM I would not entrust you with my money :)

What is the drawdown rate? You cannot have a drawdown in general.

yuripk писал(а) >>
"- start - 21 April at 0:00 MSc.
- finish - 21 July at 0:00 a.m. Moscow time".

The 21st is like the end of the day. Must have meant 22 April.

0:00 altogether 0. Let it be 22... But it's not the same day to start!

Mathemat >>:

Это пятизнак. В старых пунктах - 180. Однако бумажная просадка по одной позе, равная примерно четверти депозита, меня пугает тоже.

sps, I already wrote that I'm new to mt4, but I trade on the Marketplace :)

Tantrik the drawdown rate is like a personal TS, I took 90 points as a standard, if I get 90 then I am waiting for an opportunity to close at least -40 points and if it got to 100 then I close safely, the main thing is to control the deposit, so it remains to continue to play :)

Thanks to the author of this thread for the confirmation of my hunch: the Grail really exists, but the TS of this Grail is banal:
- do not use stops!
- Do not trade Eurobucks!
- do not piss against the wind!
- do not look for correlations and multi-currency EAs, and instead trade all pairs except the Eurobucks and the Bx!
- try to close your orders by 16:00 Moscow time, playing on the news is not good for you.
- aim for just 40 p's and you will be profitable :)

SZS: give me a link or code of script/advisor, which opens orders for all currency pairs in trend on the hourly chart and I will show you on a demo account profit of 1000% in one week

I would still like to know more about the contestants!
That's the rule in any good show!!!
)))