What is everyone looking for? - page 22

SProgrammer >>:

Сообственно вопрос - Что все ищут?

Even a drunken hedgehog knows they're looking for dough. How hard is it to guess three times?

joo >>:

А что именно Швагеровское?

Швагер Д. "Биржевые маги" или "Маги фондового рынка" или "Технический анализ. Полный курс"?

Characteristically, all the books are there. But I certainly haven't quoted them. I like to quote more from fiction (poetry, prose, hoo-hoo).

Although "The Magicians..." could probably be classified as fiction lyric...

Svinozavr >>:

...........Я больше люблю из художественной литературы (стихи там, проза, хуе-мое) цитировать.

Хотя "Маги...", наверное, можно к художественной литриче отнести...

That's right, it's artistic, and I've put it in the appropriate folder in the archive. That makes three of us. :)

Svinozavr >>:

Что характерно, все книги есть. Но я их точно не цитировал. Я больше люблю из художественной литературы (стихи там, проза, хуе-мое) цитировать.

Хотя "Маги...", наверное, можно к художественной литриче отнести...

I corrected the post above. It wasn't you, colleague, it was Avals.

But I still respect you.

joo >>:

Так и есть, художественная, я её и в соответствующую папочку в архиве положил. Значит нас трое. :)

And I respect you now too. Personally, I find it exceptionally arrogant to embark on trading or modelling trading without having *read* carefully the direct speech of real traders with extensive experience.

There was a thread on here recently called "Why are traders losing money?"

Well, the correct answer is "Exactly p_o_e_t_o_m_u". Traders are losing money because they ask questions about trading on the MQL programming forum without bothering to read about trading first-hand.

joo >>:

Так и есть, художественная, я её и в соответствующую папочку в архиве положил. Значит нас трое. :)

Mm-hmm. I was reminded of Akhmatov's famous "Who are you friends with?" )))

AlexEro >>:

я выше поправил пост. Это были не Вы, коллега, а Avals.

Но я тя всё равно уважаю.

You and I tried to talk about von Neumann here (probabilistic logic, etc.), but were fatherly put in place by the strict but fair topicstarter.

Svinozavr >>:

Мы с вами о фон Неймане вроде пытались здесь поговорить (вероятностная логика и т.д.), но были по-отечески поставлены на место строгим, но справедливым топикстартером.

Yeah, by the way.

I think it would be a good idea to try to apply the considerations of reliability and redundancy theory to building a reliable trading system from a set of unreliable indicators. If it works in hardware, it can work in trading. Here is an analogy:

If say you (SProgrammer) are a warlord and are going to war, and to do that you assemble an army, recruit soldiers (indicators),

BUT

- you don't divide the soldiers into groups,

- you don't put a boss over the groups (a system of role division and interaction between indicators)

- You don't put a superior (trading decision-making system) over the supervisors,

- you don't teach soldiers to interact with each other, to replace each other in battle at the moment of wounding a comrade-in-arms (at the times of one indicator's failure),

- and so on,

you won't have an army, you'll just have a rabble,

and you yourself are not a warlord, but a jackass,

and you lose the war.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Yes, by the way.

I think it would be a good idea to try to apply the considerations of reliability and redundancy theory to building a reliable trading system from a set of unreliable indicators. If it works in hardware, it can work in trading. Here is an analogy:

If say you (SProgrammer) are a warlord and are going to war, and to do that you assemble an army, recruit soldiers (indicators),

BUT

- you don't divide the soldiers into groups,

- you don't put a boss over the groups (a system of role division and interaction between indicators)

- You don't put a superior (trading decision-making system) over the supervisors,

- you don't teach soldiers to interact with each other, to replace each other in battle at the moment of wounding a comrade-in-arms (at the times of one indicator's failure),

- and so on,

you won't have an army, you'll just have a rabble,

and you yourself are not a warlord, but an oaf,

and you lose the war.

Whoever has an ache, that's what they talk about. I have little interest in your opinion. You are incompetent and superficial in almost all matters. So you can do whatever you want. :)

AlexEro >>:

Да, кстати.

Полагаю, будет совсем недурно попытаться приложить соображения из теории надёжности и резервирования к построению надёжной системы трейдинга из набора не-надёжных индикаторов. Если в железячной технике это работает, то может сработать и в трейдинге. Приведу такую аналогию:

если допустим ты (SProgrammer) - военачальник и собираешься воевать, и для этого собираешь армию, набираешь солдат (индикаторов),

НО

- не разделяешь солдат на группы,

- не ставишь над группами начальника (систему разделения ролей и взаимодействия индикаторов),

- а над начальниками не ставишь ещё начальника (систему принятия торговых решений),

- не учишь солдат взаимодействовать между собой, заменять друг друга в бою в момент ранения товарища по оружию (в периоды ошибочности одного индикатора),

- и тому подобное,

то у тебя будет не армия, а просто сброд,

а сам ты - не военачальник, а олух,

и войну ты проиграешь.

It's like "Out of two untalented generals, one is doomed to win" (c) xx