Once again, about the lokas. - page 32

I don't know what to look at.

zaxod1:
I have a TC on the loki look criticize kuyte)). /authorsubscribes.php?subscribe_id=3841

Can't you see that /authorsubscribes.php?subscribe_id=3841 is his affiliate link... 3841 is his ID... I didn't even open it. Moderators please remove such links

barli:

Can't you see the link /authorsubscribes.php?subscribe_id=3841 is his affiliate link... 3841 is his ID... I didn't even open it. Moderators please delete such links
deleted

The advantage of lots is that you can adjust the TIME of closing the open trades ... which is just necessary for the TS

/
zaxod1:
The good thing about locks is that you regulate the TIME you close open trades ... which is just what the TS needs

The very statistics 97/3 show that forex trading is too risky business, apparently also because of the seeming efficiency of the money invested. Investing 1,000 makes you want to make a million. I think it should be the opposite - investing a lot of money, try to take within 2-3 times the size of reliable investments, such as in banks, but no more. For this purpose it is necessary to make investments in Forex also super reliable. In my opinion it is necessary to start with it before you get into the market. I suggest to consider all variants of safe saving, excluding unexpected withdrawal of large funds.

Here are the options:

1. A deposit of not less than 1k.

2. the lot not exceeding 0.1.

3. only keep an open sell position while buy position should be entered only in the lock mode and remove the profit, if any, leaving the sell position open, and in case of a further rise, strengthen the deposit, but do not lock. You should lock again only when the price returns to the initial zone, and it will surely return, but if it doesn't, don't worry, your funds are safely accumulated. Then you have to lock the order in the higher zone, if the price won't go down.

Now I would like to ask a pro: how can I lose money? You say commission or swap. I think by buying in lock-up mode they can be justified many times over. If I have stated naive things that are not worthy of attention, please excuse me. I just feel sorry when many people talk about the inevitability of a drain.

yosuf:

Now I want to ask the profs: how can I lose funds? .....

You don't. The funds will grow to the sky like the Tower of Babel. :))

paukas:
None. The funds will grow to the sky like the Tower of Babel. :))
Is that a bad thing? The only disadvantage - maybe we will always earn only on sales, i.e. half of the market will be idle. In my opinion it is not a problem, compared to the reliability of the deposit. Please suggest your options to protect invested funds from sinking.

yosuf:
Is that a bad thing? The only disadvantage is that we will probably only ever make money on sales, i.e. half the market is idle. In my opinion it is not a problem, compared to the reliability of the deposit. Please offer your own variants of protection of invested funds from sinking.
The best protection is not to trade. The less we trade, the less we lose. It is scientifically proved.

paukas:
The best remedy is not to trade. The less we trade, the less we lose. Scientifically proven.
After all, you can, without risking anything, trade in sales mode.

yosuf:
Is that a bad thing? The only disadvantage is that we will probably only ever make money on sales, i.e. half the market is idle. In my opinion it is not a problem, compared to the reliability of the deposit. Please offer your own variants of protection of invested funds from sinking.
Of course it is bad. If funds are only coming in, you will lose peace and sleep, you will get migraines, etc.. Think it over carefully before you start "earning always".