Once again, about the lokas. - page 13

Dear...
Don't shift your problems onto others. Especially your complexes. :)
The assertion of your unsubstantiation is absolutely obvious.
I took the liberty of illustrating the assertion of one of the panelists.
You, on the other hand, in your usual bland (if not to say, boorish) manner, continue to rant.
Prove at least one forex rule that always works. ;)
I made a caveat. And it is correct. When the market is flat, locks with a Martin are a miracle. :)

What problems are you talking about that you've virtually detected? I am not being unsubstantiated - I always give only my point of view, and my manner is only your perception - and most likely it is adequate to what you think about yourself. :)

You allowed yourself to illustrate someone else's statement - that is, you are the one hiding behind the opinions of others - as is typical of you. :)

*** To prove a rule that always works - yes elementary - :) And immediately notice others that this will be news to you - So the rule - With a random entry ( buy or sell and time ) probability of triggering a stop or take will be PROPORATIONAL to their size. That is, if TP = 20 and SL = 20, then the probability of closing in profit will be equal to the probability of closing with a loss. Regardless of the trend and currency pair and time history. If TP = 2* SL, then the probability of loss is twice as high. :) Proved through the integral funkii or also called the Gaussian integral, used just to calculate what the probability will be. :) And it will work even taking into account the fact that we have a so-called stable distribution in the market. :) Or better to call it by the name of the great Levy. :)

SProgrammer >>:

О каких проблемах Вы огворите о вами отдетектированных виртуально? Я небываю голословен - я всегда высказываю лишь свою точку зрения, а моя манера это лишь ваше восприятие - и скорее всего оно адекватно тому что как вы про себя думаете сами. :)

Вы позволили себе проиллюстрировать чужое утверждение - то есть это вы прячетесь за мнение других - как это характерно для вас. :)

*** Доказать правило которое работает всегда - да элементарно - :) Причем сразу обращу внимание других, что для вас это оказывается будет новостью - Итак правило - При случайном входе ( покупка или продажа и время ) вероятность срабатывания стопа или тейка будет ПРОПОРЦИОНАЛЬНА их размеру. То есть если TP = 20 а SL = 20 то веротность закрытия в прибыли будет равна верятности закрытию с убытком. Не зависимо от тренда и валютной пары и времени в истории. Ну а если TP = 2* SL то вероятность убытка будет в два раза выше. :) Доказывается через интегральную функию или также называемую Гаусовым интегралом, применяется как раз для расчета того какая вероятность будет. :) И это будет работать даже с учетом того что на рынке у нас так называемое устойчивое распределение. :) или лучшек называть его по имени великого Леви. :)

You talk about Thomas, you talk about the frog...
Prove that the lock is useless and be done with it.

So we are waiting for proof of the worthlessness of the loc.
SProgrammer signed up...
;)

That is, can I consider that it is already YOUR assertion - "locs are useful", write that I might then have the pleasure of hearing from you that you were wrong and sprinkle your head with ashes. Otherwise, where's the prize?

You would agree among yourselves - Sinosaurus seems to think that loki is bullshit. Or not. :))

And where do you get the idea that I signed up to prove they're useless, I won't get anything out of it, I already know that - I'm not going to convince others.
I'm not waiting for you to talk about this and that, I'm waiting for an example and an algorithm.

You talk about Thomas, you talk about the frog...
Prove the lock's useless and be done with it.

It's a miracle - you've given examples here to illustrate it. :)

What about the rule, dickhead? You fucked up? I gave you a parvila example, but I'm afraid you didn't understand half of it, so why the fuck should I throw my pearls in front of the uneducated? :)

I gave you an example - the rules, you asked, :) I did, well ..... So what's next, it's gonna be, uh-huh, uh-huh... yeah gee gee gee, go to school ignoramus ... :))

SProgrammer >>:

То есть могу ли я считать что это уже ВАШЕ утверждение - "локи полезны", напишите что бы я мог потом получить удовольствие - усляшать от вас что вы было не правы и посыпаете голову пеплом. А иначе где же приз.

Вы бы там между собой договорились что-ли Синозавр вроде как считает что локи это фигня. Или нет.

И откуда же вы высосали что я подписывался доказать, что они бесполезны, мне с этого ничего не перепадет, я это и так знаю - других убеждать я не собираюсь.
Это я жду от вас не очердной болтовни про то-да-се, а примера и алгоритма.

So no proof to wait for?
Will we continue to give out the ultimate truth?
What about Aristotle? ;)

SProgrammer >>:

То есть если TP = 20 а SL = 20 то веротность закрытия в прибыли будет равна верятности закрытию с убытком. Не зависимо от тренда и валютной пары и времени в истории. Ну а если TP = 2* SL то вероятность убытка будет в два раза выше. :) Доказывается через интегральную функию или также называемую Гаусовым интегралом, применяется как раз для расчета того какая вероятность будет. :) И это будет работать даже с учетом того что на рынке у нас так называемое устойчивое распределение. :) или лучшек называть его по имени великого Леви. :)

This would be provable if one accepted the independence and stationarity of the incremental process, i.e. precisely the requirements of the Levy process, but this is not the case with the market.
The market is very close to random walk, but still not it. This has already been proven repeatedly in numerous papers. In particular, the incremental process is clearly not independent. In simple terms, we can observe clusters of high and low volatility, in complex terms - the GARCH model.

SProgrammer >>:

Чудо просто - вы же примеры тут приводили иллюстрирующие. :)

А как насчет правила, чмо? Ты обломался? Я тебе неучу паривел пример парвила, но боюсь бля ты и полвины там не понял, так на коё хрен мне метать бисер-то перед делитентами не доучакми. :)

Я тебе привел пример - правила, ты же просил, :) Я привел, ну .... и что дальше, опять будет угу-ууу, ааа ... да гы-гы-гы, иди в школу неучь ... :))

What manners...

timbo писал(а) >>

This would be provable if one were to accept the independence and stationarity of the incremental process, i.e. precisely the requirements of the Levy process, but this is not the case with the market.
The market is very close to random walk, but still not it. This has already been proven repeatedly in numerous papers. In particular, the incremental process is clearly not independent. In simple terms, we can observe clusters of high and low volatility, in complex terms - GARCH model.

Check it with your tester :)
>> It's so elementary, you don't even need a proof, or rather, Euler and Poisson proved it, so you missed it:) It's just the basics, :)
*** Hint don't hurry up with your answers - I'm not wrong about such things... :)

Mm-hmm. I'll make a special compilation of posts with my attitude towards the lokas. You deaf-blind tourists from Mars don't know that yet.
You guys can do it without me. I got this... what's-his-name... "linguistic asphyxiation." I mean, I'm exhausted.
===
"Throwing pebbles into the water, look at the circles they form; otherwise it will be a waste of fun." K. Prutkov.
It's a pain in the ass.

What manners...

Is that it? Did I give you a rule? He's talking about manners. You're talking about spelling. You whistle-blowers are unlearned. :)