Once again, about the lokas. - page 30

Tantrik:

An option for a brokerage company - I open an account for my wife... - Then I do the same on one account - buy on the other - sell... What will it be if not a multi-directional position? (you will now say family lock - no! The money is mine.)

There will be a loss of 2 spreads.

This is a risk-free option for DCs to make a profit.

Tantrik:

Once again, it happens - it's a medical fact. I'm not going to show you an example: in Saxo, Fin. there are such instruments 1) USDJPY and

2) JPYUSD first of course in quid (down trend) second in yen (up trend) - different market makers, I don't know exactly, but not lock. By opening a buy position on one pair and a sell position on another I get a multi-directional deal (the deposit is around the spread - when you close one position the deposit grows by 98% - it does not happen with a lock).

Why would you do that is a completely different question - it's in the area of trading...

No two positions can be the same for the same instrument. You might as well open for your great-uncle.

Tantrik:

DMC option - open an account for my wife. - After that the same thing in one account goes buy and in the other goes sell... what will it be if not a multi-directional position? (you are about to say family lock - no! the money is mine.)

The money is yours and you can open at least a hundred accounts, you will run out of wives and mistresses, include relatives, pets, flowers, slippers .

The money is yours and all of it scattered together in accounts is your one wallet. On the other side of the market, regardless of the number of accounts.

Again, on the left side is your money and on the right side is your position (any number of open orders) in the market.

In the end - the total position.

Mischek:

The money is yours and you can open at least a hundred accounts, if you run out of wives and lovers, include your relatives, pets, flowers, and slippers .

The money is yours and all of it scattered together in accounts is your one wallet. On the other side of the market, regardless of the number of accounts.

Again, on the left side is your money and on the right side is your position (any number of open orders) in the market.

In the end - the total position.

Why did you cross out the slippers? We'll drain the slippers too!

paukas:
For one instrument, no two positions are the same. You might as well open for your great-uncle.

The two currencies are different and do not run synchronously (although there are deviations around the spread).

PapaYozh:

There will be a loss of 2 spreads.

This is a risk-free option for the DC to make a profit.

this is a discussion of trading.... about multi-directional positions - should we first find out if there is a hedge or not? (but trade! e.g. break even - inexpensive...)

paukas:
Why did you cross out the slippers? Slippers are also out!

Afraid of the discussion going sideways - "if the left slipper is buy and the right one is sell..."

"If slippers are traded, what do you wear around the house?"

etc.

Tantrik:

The two currencies are different and do not run in sync (although there are deviations around the spread).

If the instrument is different, there is definitely an elderberry in the garden.

paukas:

If the tools are different, there is definitely an elderberry in the garden.

Good luck everyone! Thanks for the answers. (I'm in the wrong thread...)

Tantrik is gone. And I can't find my slippers. Probably a coincidence, but it's still a bit of a mess.