Avalanche - page 99

SProgrammer >>:

Я лично против. :)

Wow, that's interesting. Please explain your position. Argue, please.

The metaquotes don't tend to explain - "no and that's it". Or maybe they have good arguments in the stash, I just do not see them.

Maybe I don't understand it, but it seems to me that "local moderation" would be a good thing.

lexandros:
Are you still striving to explain? - Forget it. I've seen the results of psychotronic weapons branded as "balance curve" and "loki" more than once - there's no cure at the observed stage.
(Sometimes I think the topikstarter is outright mocking us, and he understands everything perfectly well. It's just such a way of having fun and having fun.)

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Wow, that's interesting. Explain your position, please. Argue, please. Metaquotes aren't inclined to explain - "no and that's it".

Maybe I don't get it, but I think "local moderation" would be a good thing.

Too many "fools". And if you give them a grenade, they will blow themselves up. The market will fix everything. Freedom and liberalism. :)

SProgrammer >>:
Слишком много "дураков". А если им дать гранату то подорвут сами себя. Рынок все исправит. Свобода и либерализм. :)

That's what's going to show up right away. Strange, your arguments are the same as mine, but your conclusions are opposite. :)

Mathemat >>:

Такое предложение уже выдвигалось. Пока оно не нашло поддержки у владельцев форума. Право ограниченной модерации, если когда-нибудь и дадут, то только некоторым заслуженным участникам. Вы пока в их число не входите. Но это не означает, что Вы не несете ответственности за то, что было создано Вами.

I am only responsible for my own posts.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

I am only responsible for my own posts.

>>What? :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Which one? :))

Moral nothing more.

JonKatana >>:

Я несу ответственность только за свои сообщения.

No, wrong. You are responsible for the quality of the original content, for its validity with real arguments. You are the one who posted it! The further development of the thread depends on it. That's the reason why (and I quote you)

The topic has 80% of shouting, insults, games of "I believe / do not believe", humor, etc.

If you had approached the matter more seriously, none of this would have happened. Only one person(khorosh) understood you, and that's because he used to write something close to you.

Have you seen swearing in the threads of "conditionally merited" participants? There is almost none. Exceptions only confirm the rule.

And do you know what happened to one of NYROBA's threads that ballooned to 2500 posts? It was deleted because of outright swearing. And the reason is simple: the low quality of the original content and the almost total lack of real arguments.

lexandros >>:
Да причем здесь залоги????? Залоги то вам вернут, но когда у вас в убытке висит уже раздутый прошлыми переворотами лось - то он дает такую просадку, что залоги от этой суммы - копейки... То что выделено жирным - в данной ситуации играет наоборот таки наиглавнейшую роль.
Т.к. при движении цены хоть на пару пунктов еще против вас - у вас уже не в залогах дело будет. Совокупный убыточный лот уже такой, что движение на один пункт перекрывает все залоги вместе взятые... Когда цена дойдет до установленного вами отложняка (если дойдет и раньше не наступит маржин кол), объемом равным всем закрытым прибыльным (как вы предполагаете) у вас просто по просадке тупо не хватит маржи, чтобы этот торговый приказ был исполнен. Залоги здесь совершенно не при чем...
Вы чистый теоретик, и никогда не работали на форексе... Это стопроцентно очевидно, из ваших высказываний, не имеющих ничего общего с форексом...

It's easy to talk to you - you're constantly trapping yourself.

Let me explain with an example: let's take the classic "Avalanche" - with doubling of opposite volumes. Suppose the price has moved 40 pips away from the channel boundary to breakeven, but the price has only moved 20 pips, you have closed the profitable orders and moved the substitute order 10 pips away from the previous channel boundary. Since in an avalanche, once price has moved out of the channel, it always moves towards a larger volume, so you have closed the profit of 20 pips with DOUBLE volume. Then, in the worst case, price moves an additional distance of 10 pips on a SINGLE volume, increasing your total loss by that 10 pips on a SINGLE volume. That is, at the moment of opening of a re-order, you will gain 20x2 pips (2 is a volume multiplier), while you will lose 10x1. 40 - 10 = 30. 30 pips, closed by a smaller total volume, will remain in your account.

And now you - your own words:

lexandros >>:
You are a pure theorist and have never worked in forex...This is 100% obvious, from your statements that have nothing to do with forex...

Mathemat >>:

Нет, неверно. Вы несете ответственность за качество исходного контента, за его подтвержденность реальными аргументами. Это ведь Вы же и разместили! Вот и причина того, что

Если бы Вы подошли к делу серьезнее, ничего такого не было бы.

Вы видели ругань в ветках "условно заслуженных" участников? Нет ее почти. Исключения только подтверждают правило.

А Вы знаете, что случилось с одной из веток NYROBA, которая раздулась до 2500 сообщений? Ее удалили из-за откровенной ругани. А причина-то проста: невысокое качество исходного контента и практически полное отсутствие реальных аргументов.

Right. It is very detailed, with examples, proofs and ironclad arguments.

Scolding arises from powerlessness - none of the screamers prove their arguments. Because they cannot. And they have no arguments other than "I don't believe it". Don't worry about them - their reasons are not what you think they are. The truth shocks you. Just ignore them.

The quality of the content is very high, I've already written about the arguments.