Avalanche - page 46

lexandros писал(а) >>
I can't get a schedule like khorosh's.
I don't give a shit.
I made an adaptive corridor... We take the corridor from the past volatility... ...and the profit is fixed adaptively to the volatility... All this is set in the input parameters... I ran it a dozen times at random... ...with different ranges of calculation of the previous volatility and different levels of profit taking...
It can't even hold for half a year, for Christ's sake... At the same time, during these six months it gives 10% of the deposit...
What kind of withdrawal of "REAL" money can we talk about here - it's above my head.
You could, of course, optimize... and most likely achieve a flat line up on the optimized period...

Topic-starter admit it - what kind of mushrooms have you been eating?

Don't you know about the Rabbit and Anti-Rabbit indicator yet?!

baltik >>:

А ты аватр видел, непрабиваемый и жизнь кончит так же
Лавиной накроет раньше. чем успеет сэппуку сделать

В начале темы топикстартер намекал на создание на бесплатной основе советника
я думаю Добился чего хотел

For God's sake... I don't mind... I've actually made practically no effort... I can write anything and anyone for free... As long as the TC was originally good.
I see absolutely no point in "trembling over the gold".
Almost all the time I see the following picture: If an EA is profitable, it means that it cannot be shown to anyone, and it cannot be sold except for money...
IMHO - this is nonsense. If the EA is profitable, there is no point in selling it at all, because the EA itself will bring much more money.
And if it brings money - why not share it with others? I won't feel any pain anywhere if someone will earn money with the help of my Expert Advisor. On the contrary, it will be a pleasure. I don't need any profit or bonus from it. If the Expert Advisor gives a profit, that's the bonus.
If all traders start to trade profitably at the same time, the market will change - complete nonsense and delusion IMHO, we don't have the same deposits, colleagues, to influence the currency movements with our profits ... The thing that really affects these movements is much higher than our fuss.

My salary is the idea of the profits, and my profit is the same for all of us. My salary is the idea of a profitable TS. It is quite enough.

lexandros писал(а) >>

+1 Almost word for word my thoughts.

baltik >>:

А ты аватр видел, непрабиваемый и жизнь кончит так же
Лавиной накроет раньше. чем успеет сэппуку сделать

切腹 - Actually, that's not how you spell "katana", it's much simpler: 刀 .

How about "Avalanche"? OK, don't bother: 雪崩 (pronounced "nadare").

lexandros >>:

Не вижу абсолютно никакого смысла "дрожать над златом".

А если он приносит деньги - почему бы не поделится им с другими? Мне абсолютно нигде не кольнет, если кто-то будет зарабатывать деньги с помощью моего советника. Даже наоборот приятно будет. И не надо мне никаких прибылей или бонусов с этого. Если советник дает профит - вот он и есть бонус.
I agree with your position.

切腹 - yeah. You've got it, then. Well, I'll leave you to it...

An assistant for selecting positioning levels.
Files:
zz_trend.mq4  4 kb

And how does it help?

Did you happen to mention that it redraws? We've had enough of this turkey... and other zigzags... Same as the wagons, only in profile...

Better yet, you should have posted the Expert Advisor itself... so that it's not just flashing pictures. Or is the principle of "trembling over the gold" a deep conviction?

Increased the starting lot to 0.03 and replaced the close and delete function with Kim's. From 01.01.09 to 16.03.10.

lexandros >>:
И чем же он поможет?

А то что он перерисовывается вы случайно упомянуть не забыли? ели мы уже этого индюка... и прочих зигзагов... Те же машки только в профиль

А лучше - выложили бы самого советника... чтобы не только картинками сверкать. Или принцип "дрожания над златом" глубокое убеждение?

This is not a normal ZZ... When the ZZ ray is redrawn, set the position in the direction of the ray.