Avalanche - page 488

PapaYozh:

There's nothing but swamp here anymore.

Amen.

Yes.

And even if you hit it specifically, it won't budge. Swamp.

Amen.

zoritch:
I ate it... honestly... I don't want to offend... I just want to shake it up... I'm sick of this swamp... :-))
it's better shaken up not with aggression after a pint but with sales ideas.

...and then on page 448 it occurred to me: the avalanche is because as soon as someone raises a branch from the bottom, there's an avalanche of flooding, drinking, declarations of love and beer and lobster-sized moon dogs.

Good night and good moods, everyone.

Amen.

sever31:
it is better shaken up not by aggression after a pint of beer but by sales ideas.
i already showed you (peter, if i'm not mistaken) on friday... no one gives a fuck about it... everyone is in their shell...

zoritch:
I already showed you (Peter, if I'm not mistaken) on Friday... no one gives a fuck about it... everybody's in their shell...
100 points a day

zoritch:
100 points a day
throw me a link

zoritch:
I already showed you (Peter, if I'm not mistaken) on Friday... no one gives a fuck about it... everybody's in their shells...

Wrong :(

(aphsuzfd)

I'm off to bed. Release in 2.5 hours and smelt in March. Good luck everyone.

moskitman:

...and then on page 448 it occurred to me: the avalanche is because as soon as someone raises a branch from the bottom, there's an avalanche of flooding, drinking, declarations of love and beer and lobster-sized moon dogs.

Good night and good moods, everyone.

Amen.

you pedant

Oh, boy! On my modest Swiss mechanical watch, it's 01:05, and here it's 23:05! Terrorist sabotage, either Pakistani or Thai. The presidents have confused the time zones...