Avalanche - page 434

Roman.:

I have posted mine and not only (algorithms, developments and work reports) here in the archive, everything is described as it is, from and to + "pictures" the first post on the page - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431.

I am familiar with your diary. I have studied all your work with interest. I can't agree with many things, but let's not argue. Everyone works according to his own methods and no one is his judge.

zhuki:

I am familiar with your diary. I have studied all your work with interest. I can't agree with many things, but let's not argue. Everyone works according to his own methods and no one is his judge.

I agree. Thank you for your interest :-)))

Especially for "avalanche-goers" - http://www.aquarium.ru/mp3/podmoga.mp3

What will you do when you have no money left; on the "drink wine and admire" balance curve?

Svinozavr:

What will you do when there are no free funds left?

Who will run out of money? The DC? OK, we're not proud to forgive their debts and take what we have and so on to the next DC - until they run out of free funds

)))

Svinozavr:

Especially for "avalanche-goers" - http://www.aquarium.ru/mp3/podmoga.mp3

What will you do when you have no money left; on the "drink wine and admire" balance curve?

Purr! Purr!

bolt:

Read the thread and didn't understand why you have to open up a bunch of lots and do research on "how many coups can happen in history". And some have even tried to apply exotics like Laboucher for this purpose. Wouldn't it be better to focus efforts on reducing the number of lots. Is it really so difficult to guess the market direction twice using TA? And if you manage to do it, you will need only one locking order. As a confirmation, here is the chart of my Expert Advisor's balance as of 01.01.2010. The maximal drawdown is 7.69%. I should warn you right away that I do not sell or give away Expert Advisors.

Hi. Sober man.

You have only one vulnerability - you will not be understood by those who want to break the bank for free.

I've read the thread and don't understand why you need to open up a bunch of lots and do research on "how many coups can happen in history". And some have even tried to use exotics like Laboucher for this purpose. Wouldn't it be better to focus efforts on reducing the number of lots. Is it really so difficult to guess the market direction twice using TA? And if you manage to do it, you will need only one locking order. As a confirmation, here is the chart of balance of my Expert Advisor as of 01.01.2010. The maximal drawdown is 7.69%. I should warn you right away that I do not sell or give away Expert Advisors.

bolt:

I've read the thread and don't understand why you need to open up a bunch of lots and do research on "how many coups can happen in history". And some have even tried to use exotics like Laboucher for this purpose. Wouldn't it be better to focus efforts on reducing the number of lots. Is it really so difficult to guess the market direction twice using TA? And if you manage to do it, you will need only one locking order. As a confirmation, here is the chart of my Expert Advisor's balance as of 01.01.2010. The maximal drawdown is 7.69%. I should warn right away that I do not sell or give away Expert Advisors.

I dreamed that it would be free!

All ... Number of sick and underestimated exceeded my threshold.

===

I was on my way to Detgiz,

I thought - advance...

====

"Pioneers. Go to hell..." // F.G. Ranevskaya

Svinozavr:

Hi. Sober man.

You only have one vulnerability - you won't be understood by those who want to break the bank for free.

My post is for people who think, not freeloaders.

bolt:
My post is for people who think, not freeloaders.

Good luck. Difficult...

Buggahaha!!!))